Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your best Percy Tau Facebook comment?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Do they genuinely think he'll be the best player in the Prem or are these comments a bit tongue in cheek?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'd welcome them on here. It's a lot better than some of the crap that gets posted here. They support their own, rather than slagging them off, so send a message out for the chakalaka eating fanboys.

Quite right. Feeling strangely optimistic right now. Probably because the negative nobbers got me so angry yesterday, and a bit of adrenaline is good for the mojo.

:albion2:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Do they genuinely think he'll be the best player in the Prem or are these comments a bit tongue in cheek?

They're just loving the moment.

Loving their boy is doing them proud

It's what football is all about

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
136827242_2911547499077286_9012804893993548021_n.jpg

johanngull

Jul 8, 2015
"Just build a statue of Percy Tau in Brighton otherwise our Grandma's will work overtime"

"Incase some of our fellow Brighton Fans dont know the reason why The Lion of Judah wears the number 22 is because when he was young in a youth match he once scored 22 goals in a single game and the crazy part is he was a substitute that came on for the last 22 minutes of the game"

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
They mostly seem to centre around giving Tau the armband/coaching role.

But:

"Brighton & Hove Albion was Nelson Mandela's favourite team."

"I've named my room Brighton & Hove Albion."

"Remove lions head from Premier League logo and replace with Tau's face!"

"Start Tau against Man City. We want to see who is best between him and De Bruyne."

996DC304-EE7B-41A8-AD80-B8F031840CC9.jpeg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The first one I read :lol:

AbSean Light'Skinny Ndiphiwe
The lion of Judah�� alone can win EPL and qualify for UCL but if y'all keep on mixing him with those cows then the team will forever play draws and fight for relegation.

Seems he's got Potter sussed out already.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It must come be a welcome boost to the club's social interactions, after all the Iran fans lost interest.

The true test will come when the club support any kind of sexual diversity campaign, such as rainbow laces. The boys from Iran weren't too keen on that for some reason.

It may be of interest to know that when I visited SA in 2000 I stayed with a couple of friends who were same sex partners.

I don't know the situation now, but the laws on same sex partnership were more advanced there at that stage than they were here.

South Africa was the first country in the world to outlaw discrimination based of sexual orientation and one of the first to allow same sex marriage. This may due to rebellious attitudes against original colonial law.

It is more conservative than here, but not an accurate reflection of Africa in general. I certainly wouldn't have had the opportunity to enjoy such company in Tehran...

Mandela and Tutu were social liberal and anti-discrimination. That held a lot of sway.

Last edited:

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
In all honesty we could do with some positivity and some of it may be tongue in cheek but I bet Percy doesnt go into games with low confidence. Maybe we need to try it with some of the others.

Blinkers

Jul 8, 2020
The crazy South Africans have started kicking off on the Man City FB page, taunting them about how good Tau is! Not sure whether to admire them, or face palm them?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Lion of Juda... Make sure he eats properly though. I was not impressed with his boots.. Please get what he wants

Percy Muzi Tau is better all those cows that he was playing with. I doubt that some of them are from the countries that they are claiming to be from.

Admin our King , demands that Tau is given 5 English wives by Wednesday or else Brighton will be relegated... save our team please

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I got told this on Twitter

“ You are now a South African...Your new name is Mpho (Gift) and surname is Ndlovu(Gatsheni)

Your father is from Nongoma, Kwazulu Natal. His taxis are operating in Joburg”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here