Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Amex neighbours (13/14 season)

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
ESL, between halfway line and the away fans.

I sit with my Grandad and Mum (3 generations and counting). Seem to have a mix of people round me; irritating 'tactician' student-type tit behind me, typical Mr Angry a few in front (which would be fine if it ever made sense), Barnes haters to the right and generally all round good eggs everywhere else.

Also, despite the ES reputation for being quiet, it never seems it near me. I'd go as far as to say that all areas are equal in volume from where I am, though obviously being in the middle of it is vastly different to not.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Tarpon junior (9 yrs) is rather frustrated in WSL & (on the back of away games) wants to relocate to the North so he's 'not singing alone' at home. I feel the same. He knows what he hears stays at the Amex but I'd welcome any (constructive) comments/advice. Cheers.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Bloke next to me googles all the dirt on the keeper and spends the whole half reminding him that his wife had an affair and is banging right now, and so on. Reminds him of all the FCK ups he's done etc etc.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Bloke next to me googles all the dirt on the keeper and spends the whole half reminding him that his wife had an affair and is banging right now, and so on. Reminds him of all the FCK ups he's done etc etc.

Hello Oscar :bigwave:, say hello to jonah for me. ( Tell him to keep up the good work ). :lolol:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Wsu c block - bloke to our right was a gobby tourettes type until this season, he brings his girlfriend now and doesn't say a word.......those behind and to my left are all great people, we even go for an end of season drink and bite to eat in town.....long may it continue.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
In east stand ,my wife one side ,my father the other and side ,and a load of miserable moaning old farts behind ,who constantly boo our players especially Barnes of Lua Lua .

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
My son to my left, two nice older guys to my right. Behind me some bloke who if the ball is passed around moans about us not getting it forward quickly and if it is lumped forward moans that we have lost it again, but boy does he join in with the Fanzone songs!

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
North East corner

To my right my son to my left at least 3 empty seats some games, I would of thought the north east would had been sell out's

Apr 12, 2011
I've moved to west stand upper W3D, small chats with the bloke to my left, seat spare to my right. Group of blokes near me who try to start songs going but their vocals are so bad it sounds like someone stamping on a bag full of cats.

How about joining in then rather than criticising!

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
North East corner

To my right my son to my left at least 3 empty seats some games, I would of thought the north east would had been sell out's

I'm N1H very close to the north east. Hopefully everyone tries a bit more today and get a cracking atmosphere going

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
For the first time this season all seats around me were filled.
There was a family of Spurs fans in front, a kid WEARING a Chelsea top behind, brazenly, and a guy who admitted to his friend that man utd are his favourite team. The silence around was deafening.

For the first time this season all seats around me were filled.
There was a family of Spurs fans in front, a kid WEARING a Chelsea top behind, brazenly, and a guy who admitted to his friend that man utd are his favourite team. The silence around was deafening.

Were you at Selhurst?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here