Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Amex neighbours (13/14 season)

D

Deleted member 2719

Not got or ever had a problem with anyone around me until this season, the neighbour from hell has moved in, could be an interesting season i reckon on pitch and in the seats.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some right dodgey hooligan types in the row behind me - right along the whole row. Some rowdy youngsters to the right who seem intent on banging the advertising boards frequently to try and create some sort of atmosphere. I can only sympathise with the 1901ers who glare up occasionally. Bloody noise at a football match, how dare they....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
no neighbours as such because ours are right outside the lounge as my wife has limited mobility. However most games we are joined by players' wives and kids at some point which is a delight, and towards the end by members of the cleaning crew who keep more to themselves. The stewards are brilliant and create a really friendly and welcoming atmosphere - much more so than in normal seating areas.
All in we are pretty happy with our lot.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've not sat in my seats yet, so no idea if my neighbours (and everybody loves good neighbours) are still the same as they have been since Amex day 1.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
no neighbours as such because ours are right outside the lounge as my wife has limited mobility. However most games we are joined by players' wives and kids at some point which is a delight, and towards the end by members of the cleaning crew who keep more to themselves. The stewards are brilliant and create a really friendly and welcoming atmosphere - much more so than in normal seating areas.
All in we are pretty happy with our lot.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To my right: the Peanut Roaster & chums. To my left: Dad. In front: some bloke who stands up to go to the toilet a lot, and either Chris Kamara or John Salako.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Kid next to me spent 20 mins of 1st half playing on his hand held Game Boy and disappeared with about 15 mins to go.... Waste of a season ticket.

May 26, 2004
Hassocks
3 generations of armchair fan family move to our new season ticket home from Tuesday. Me, boyo and papa. What's newbie etiquette? Do we introduce ourselves to our new neighbours? Do they bring round welcome gifts?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Some right dodgey hooligan types in the row behind me - right along the whole row. Some rowdy youngsters to the right who seem intent on banging the advertising boards frequently to try and create some sort of atmosphere. I can only sympathise with the 1901ers who glare up occasionally. Bloody noise at a football match, how dare they....

You have it easy I got this bloke who keeps standing up and SING SONGS every time we play. Although I think him and his boyfriend have split up though as one of them has moved to the north west I believe....they still wave to each other though.

Other than that I got some dodgy bloke from Essex who looks like Captain Haddock and a dolly bird and her fella from burgess hill on my left.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
3 generations of armchair fan family move to our new season ticket home from Tuesday. Me, boyo and papa. What's newbie etiquette? Do we introduce ourselves to our new neighbours? Do they bring round welcome gifts?

You have to buy everyone in the block drinks and dress up as women

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What is it with people who phone each other during the game to wave at eachother?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here