Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Younger generations of Albion fans coming through

Feb 14, 2010
Yes good to see the Albion harness the County. The 10000 kids from the withdean days was a great effort, but you know according to The Argus, and their sports reporter, they will all drift away unless we buy Messi in the transfer window.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Yes good to see the Albion harness the County. The 10000 kids from the withdean days was a great effort, but you know according to The Argus, and their sports reporter, they will all drift away unless we buy Messi in the transfer window.

I read in today's Marca that Messi feels his career won't be complete unless he plays for Brighton.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Messi is a spent force:ohmy: ---- when did he last score?:)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
NSC where EGO is everything with a fair amount of well known posters.
You use the board to score points off each other while the rest of us :yawn:
If some of you were in the same room together you would piss yourselves having to actually man up to all of your views.

I would pay money to see some real life NSC arguments :lolol:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I still think there should be a student /under 21 price.

Working lads (and girls) aged 18-21 aren't earning a fortune, and probably have a lot less disposable income than most OAPS that get reduced ticket prices.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I still think there should be a student /under 21 price.

Working lads (and girls) aged 18-21 aren't earning a fortune, and probably have a lot less disposable income than most OAPS that get reduced ticket prices.

Maybe a question in Mr Barbers direction might set them thinking ... we currently have 3-4 thousand empty seats at each match that to me would be the way to fill them

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Maybe a question in Mr Barbers direction might set them thinking ... we currently have 3-4 thousand empty seats at each match that to me would be the way to fill them
But a lot of those seats have been paid for by season ticket holders who for some reasons cannot attend on that date,family,health,scheduled holidays reasons...hence the attendance figures announced are a lot bigger than the actual bums on seats...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here