Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Young seagulls Christmas party

D

Deleted User X18H

Kiosks will open, selling food and soft drinks apparently. So expect ridiculous queues, people getting the wrong pie, blah blah.

Not in the 1901 area. Gully will be dressed as a Black Headed Gull and not a Herring Gull.

D

Deleted User X18H

I wouldn't bother, seeing as you won't get any cashback.

On another note, I'm assuming buggies won't be a problem?

No. Except for the obligatory dugout picture.

Can you not use your crutches today?

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Going today and parking is a tenner on the day

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Popped over to Lewes for Lunch and huge queue up to the Amex on A27 (Eastbound) coming back. I am assuming it was really popular.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's was very popular, but not rammed, just everybody wanted to arrive at the same time (2pm).

As usual it was great for the kids to meet the players, all of whom (as you might expect) were fantastic and very generous.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It's was very popular, but not rammed, just everybody wanted to arrive at the same time (2pm).

As usual it was great for the kids to meet the players, all of whom (as you might expect) were fantastic and very generous.

Agree with all this. CMS told me that he was looking at January for a return, although he told a friend that he wouldn't start training until January.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Agree with all this. CMS told me that he was looking at January for a return, although he told a friend that he wouldn't start training until January.

What is the problem he actually has ?

D

Deleted User X18H

Was it as good as last year ? Was it worth all that time queueing for autographs? Was Santa DK? Did you like the Penguins. Was the skittles a bit dangerous ? Was the Santa worth it. Casper , AEA , and Spanish Dave as elfs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here