Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young Millwall Fan get lessons from his good old Nan

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I can't believe this video, It's shocking.
The thing which really got me was the anger on his face near the end, I was surprised that it didn't get mentioned.
Everything in that video is wrong and some of the people leaving comments on the Facebook page is crazy.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I can't believe this video, It's shocking.
The thing which really got me was the anger on his face near the end, I was surprised that it didn't get mentioned.
Everything in that video is wrong and some of the people leaving comments on the Facebook page is crazy.

Poor kid who isn't old enough to know better has obviously seen others look/act like that, whether at a game or possibly whilst round his nan's for tea so thinks it's ok, no doubt encouraged by his giggling relatives.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Poor kid who isn't old enough to know better

this
i feel sorry for the poor lad, its not his fault.
I hope there isnt an internet and public witchunt that could scar his family and therefore also him...perhaps people who look into these sort of things could just do what they and keep it out of the public arena.

on the plus side that is one hell of a replica uniform

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Saw this yesterday and wasn't offended, just sad at the state of some families.

I take my 6 year old son to football, he loves it. We will normally sit in the family stand or try and get somewhere a bit quieter because I don't want him to be learning things like that. We were in the South a few weeks ago and some drunk idiot was shouting all sorts of abuse at everyone. Halfway through the first half my son looked at me and said 'He is a silly angry man isn't he Daddy?. And that was it - we will mess around and sing football songs at home and it never turns to him recounting the abuse that guy was shouting

In my view this is common language, and despite them not liking him saying the racist stuff at the end, it doesn't mean that it isn't used at home as common place. Also could very much be a case of not wanting it to be on that video rather than not said at all.

I also agree with the previous posts regarding the comment 'especially at Millwall' they have done so much to try and get this rubbish out of their club that you cannot claim it is a fault of the club or even the majority of their fans that this child is speaking like this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here