Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You looking forward to getting back to your own seats at Amex

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
missing only my 2nd ever league game at the Amex on Saturday to play Cricket for the mighty Staplefield. (well not that mighty, we were 8 for 6 off 5 overs at one stage Saturday against East Grinstead 3rds). Be back in the greatest stand in the world, the North stand for the Burnley Game.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Tried the front row of WSL on Tuesday.

Had to put up with Justin Edniburgh's ranting - glad I do not have to put up with that sort of thing every week.

Good view of the incident, of course.

Can't wait to climb those 96 steps of Saturday back to my seat in WSU!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
All three games so far in the West Lower. Middle row for VillaReal, then back row and finally front row. All awful compared to my beloved seat right at the back of East Upper. I'm coming home my lovely.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Looking foorward to getting back to my seat in the WSU. Looking forward to seeing who has renewed and who hasn't.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Lokking forward to being back in WSU, prefer the higher view of games. Did ESL for Norwich and WSL for Newport. Been in the gym training for the last few days to prepare for the evil walk up to our beloved WSU, its starting to feel like "home" after 2 seasons!

Will Return of the Rev manage the stairs once he has turned 60???

theboybilly

It'll be my first go in my seat in the North East corner (I sat in the seat immediately behind v Newport as somebody had got mine first :catfight: ) It's an aisle seat so I can be first to the bar at halftime. I can't wait, it's a lovely view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here