[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
This is how I feel about Saturday

tumblr_mmy7173cTR1ry4q0lo1_500.gif

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Be glad to be up high in 'the roost' and not low down and getting a headache from those damn electro boards

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As the west upper has not been opened yet this year(sat in east for Newport & friendlies) I personally can't wait to get back to my proper seat in H BLOCK WU and see all my old season ticket chums
Can't wait to jump on Mellotron & Chesney Christ when ULLOA scores a hat trick on Saturday and we smash Derby 5-0 (it's coming I can feel it)
WERE THE WEST STAND WERE THE WEST WEST
WEST STAND H BLOCK BOYS :wrong:

Haha you'll have to wait a bit longer mate, I'm away on holiday this Sat, missing it big time though. Can't wait to get back there with all the zombies in front of us.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Very much looking forward to getting back to west stand upper. Love my seat. I tried the east lower for the friendly games, good view but did not feel right.
:albion2:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
A bit anxious as I've moved one block right in WSL from C to B. That's OK but moving from row G to the very back row AD? is something I'm really not sure about

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Looking forward to a season in the north having been in wsl and south stand as a sth past 2 years. N stand blaock D row W here i come.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Been in my usual seat for Villarreal, Norwich and Newport, but will be good to have the usual suspects back such as old bloke, screaming lady and the guy we just call mate because after 2 years it seems a bit rude to ask his name.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to getting back in my WSL seat. I miss quite a few games but I am chuffed to say that there has been a bum on my seat for every single 1st team game since the Amex opened :clap:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Looking forward to the season but whilst my seat in the East has a great view I am not looking forward to having to listen to the diatribe of the plank that sits behind us moaning at the team, throwing rascist, sexist and homophobic taunts between bouts of swearing. Looking forward to the Amex state police picking him up and chucking him out.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I can only imagine the poor results were entirely down to everyone sitting in the wrong places. I've personally only seen us lose one game in my seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here