Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You know you hate Palace when....

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
First rule of grammar pedantry is make sure you don't get hoisted by your own petard. If you have trouble understanding then ask the nice lady who ties your shoelaces in the mornings to explain it to you.

Comma after understanding ?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You claim you're only on a rival's board because you're on call at an unsociable hour and a bit bored but then return to the same board in your own free time just so you can score petty little points regarding grammar.

Wondered when you would show up. No I genuinely had no idea what he was trying to get across, not that I actually cared either. I'm a bit like you buzzer in that I don't actually care even though I will reply, Im just less of a ****.
Cannot wait for you to tell me you are better off than me though :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Comma after understanding ?

Quite possibly but I'm not the one trying to play grammar one-upmanship here. If I were to play that game, then I'd probably point out that there's no need for a space before a question mark and that it's the second time you've done it in recent posts.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Quite possibly but I'm not the one trying to play grammar one-upmanship here. If I were to play that game, then I'd probably point out that there's no need for a space before a question mark and that it's the second time you've done it in recent posts.

Comma after possibly?
( noted the space after the question mark)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Wondered when you would show up. No I genuinely had no idea what he was trying to get across, not that I actually cared either. I'm a bit like you buzzer in that I don't actually care even though I will reply, Im just less of a ****.

Eh? I could have eaten a tin of alphabet spaghetti and shitted a more comprehensible post than whatever you've just posted.

Am I better off than you? Dunno and I can't say it troubles me but you're an adult Palace fan getting his kicks by spending a Monday evening posting drivel on a Brighton forum. You consider that a success?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
No, I'm English.

If that makes you feel better, then so be it. Sounds like you speak from experience though.

Thanks

Would not say its cool, but passes the time. Believe what you wish, I will be fine regardless.

When you write that in English, I may or may not feel insulted. Commiserations.

this is all well and good,so can we take it then the wanker socks fitted a treat :wink:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Comma after possibly?
( noted the space after the question mark)

When I was at school there was this kid who wasn't all there in the head. To get people's attention he used to do some pretty strange things - eat ink cartridges, set fire to his hair...trouble was it had the opposite effect from the one he desired. People were always telling him to piss off and leave them alone but he never got the message. I guess in his own mind, he thought he was hilarious. You remind me of him and it's not a good look.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Hell of shift you're putting in here. Are you still 'on call'?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
**** me, there's a lot of Palace wankers 'on call' tonight.

"Yeah just bored innit like, fort I'd check out that shyt NSC that I'm on all the ****ing time innit".

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Eh? I could have eaten a tin of alphabet spaghetti and shitted a more comprehensible post than whatever you've just posted.

Am I better off than you? Dunno and I can't say it troubles me but you're an adult Palace fan getting his kicks by spending a Monday evening posting drivel on a Brighton forum. You consider that a success?

I'm just referring to when you told another Palace fan how you were better off than us, I must admit it did make me chuckle. Hardly getting kicks, but it is quite funny to see the bile sent my way, luckily I couldn't give a monkey's. What I do find fascinating is the ones who moan the most about us being in here, are the ones who absolutely are guaranteed to pop up on these sort of threads.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe you should have used a few comma's ?

:lol: Another one ABSOLUTELY ruined :lol: speechless here :lol: :lol: :ffsparr: :ffsparr: hahahahhahhhhahha

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I feel sick at the mention of them and hate it whenever they win. A new woman colleague at work was going on about how terrible Brighton fans are and how when we played them we (the Brighton fans) broke off every car wing mirror in her road. I replied by saying there are good and bad in both sets of fans, and she then went on to say the Charlton fans had done the same. My suggestion that maybe everyone hated Palace didn't go down too well.

Some on here are obsessed with them though and as to one of their fans who was on here at 1 a.m, surely we accept the needy of life into the community of NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here