Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You have a time machine-

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Play that for me please. I'm sure I've seen white weed on the beach. Blue, no.

Think you are correct,that said there probably is a blue version on some far flung tropical island....

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
May 7th in Boro and have some influence in the outcome of the match which ultimately means we win and gain promotion

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
May 7th in Boro and have some influence in the outcome of the match which ultimately means we win and gain promotion

Perhaps put some ridiculous amounts of laxative in Mike Deans pre match beverage you mean......yep like it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I would go to Largs in 2011, wait for Colin weir to come out of the newsagent and mug him for his lottery ticket. I'd then go back to London the night before and get myself arrested for drink driving, thus ensuring I am in custody and have the perfect alibi. Once released I'd scoop the £160m-odd euromillions jackpot.

But if the ticket was bought in Largs the following day, and you weren't there, how do you explain that ?

So when they look at the CCTV...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd go back 81 minutes and find something else to do.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
But if the ticket was bought in Largs the following day, and you weren't there, how do you explain that ?

So when they look at the CCTV...

Well, mr doubting thomas, obviously I'd destroy his ticket and buy one of my own with the same numbers on it.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think I'd go back to April and May 1979 and really enjoy that run in to promotion again. Still my best awayday at Newcastle, but the few before we're pretty special, too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here