Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

you have a new fan from israel:)

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Sat next to 2 guys at Middlesborough who had flown in from Israel to watch the game, ( how they got tickets I dont know or care) seems we are attracting some attention from Israel, maybe the players or the Oscar link?

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Yeah can you please stop saying soccer as football was invented here not in the states :)
Welcome

Hang on a minute. I prefer football to soccer, but "soccer" is an English term coined to differentiate Association Football from Rugby Football. Nothing to do with Americans who are only now catching up with the beauty of a game of continuous play, not constant stops for cheer leaders and hotdogs, and couldn't care less what it was called until a few years ago.

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Guess they were my cousin and his son - and yes they flew in just for the match. Arriving on the Thursday night, back on the Monday. They follow the Albion from afar and have done since the Moshe Gariani & Jacob Cohen days - they always try to see the Albion whenever they are over. They were as upset as we were in the silent journey back from M'boro.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
hello everyone...just wanted to say few consolation words to you all brighton fans out there.(and to apologize for my so-so english:)
been watching soccer for about 28 years i really fell in love with your team this season,of course the fact that brighton has two israeli players helped IT A LOT:)
it was one of the UNLUCKIEST seasons ive ever seen at any league.your team was playing brilliant football in many games and an awful mix of injuries,suspensions and just a bad luck prevented you to make it till the end.
ive also follow this forum each game and afterward..love your humor and sarcasm and appreciate your passion for your team.
for next season i think brighton MUST add a massive scorer alongside tomer hemed .as much as like him and think hes a huge bargain,im afraid that counting on him as the main fw wouldnt be enough.
i hope the team will keep the key players for next season,its going to be tough with villa and newcastle.
cheer up friends!:clap2:.

Brilliant to have you aboard, welcome. Just one question: do they have Mai Tais in Israel? If not, that's a shame, but curious to know the cocktail of choice. For when we get promotion next season, like.
:cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here