Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

you have a new fan from israel:)

rocket rony

May 17, 2016
ISRAEL
Would be fair enough (there are other threads for political discussion) but you probably should not have answered 'that's a good one' to a crass and distasteful joke? Anyway, one thing I am proud and happy about is that we have a Jewish Israeli and a Muslim Israeli playing alongside each other, obviously good friends and two of our best and most committed players. Obviously their nationality and religion are neither here nor there when it comes to the game, but I still like it.

i agree with you and accept your comment.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
hello everyone...just wanted to say few consolation words to you all brighton fans out there.(and to apologize for my so-so english:)
been watching soccer for about 28 years i really fell in love with your team this season,of course the fact that brighton has two israeli players helped IT A LOT:)
it was one of the UNLUCKIEST seasons ive ever seen at any league.your team was playing brilliant football in many games and an awful mix of injuries,suspensions and just a bad luck prevented you to make it till the end.
ive also follow this forum each game and afterward..love your humor and sarcasm and appreciate your passion for your team.
for next season i think brighton MUST add a massive scorer alongside tomer hemed .as much as like him and think hes a huge bargain,im afraid that counting on him as the main fw wouldnt be enough.
i hope the team will keep the key players for next season,its going to be tough with villa and newcastle.
cheer up friends!:clap2:.

Thanks for coming on. Hopefully we'll go a step further next year, as you say, one prolific forward required.

rocket rony

May 17, 2016
ISRAEL
So which Isreali side do you support and how's your season been?

my team (maccabi natanya) dropped to the second league:tantrum:
to be honest,israeli football doesnt interesting for me anymore.we dont have top class players such as we used to have-eyal berkovich (in my opinion one of the best midfielders in europe) ,haim revivo or of course rocket ronnie (rony) rosenthal

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Welcome Rony.

One down, one to go.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
hello everyone...just wanted to say few consolation words to you all brighton fans out there.(and to apologize for my so-so english:)
been watching soccer for about 28 years i really fell in love with your team this season,of course the fact that brighton has two israeli players helped IT A LOT:)

You poor thing!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
to be honest,israeli football doesnt interesting for me anymore.we dont have top class players such as we used to have-eyal berkovich (in my opinion one of the best midfielders in europe) ,haim revivo or of course rocket ronnie (rony) rosenthal

this fella was pretty good as well.......

Yossi-Benayoun.jpg

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills

I remember Brighton playing Maccabi Netanya in a friendly shortly after we signed Moshe Gariani

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm sure you will get on with [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION]

:thumbsup:

Welcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here