Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You are the ref.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If its been done before and recently too and goals have been allowed then it has to be answer A doesnt it !!
THINK ABOUT IT !!!

So if a goalie picks up a back pass that won't result in a free kick because "it's been done before". Hmmm. Well that's certainly an interesting take. Personally I'd LOVE to see an outfield player catch the ball and then look surprised when he's booked as the catch was 'fair'.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Hence the word "RECENTLY" used so meaning in the last few months or so !!!
So if done now "today" for instance, its legal and fair play under FA rules, which actually it is !!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hence the word "RECENTLY" used so meaning in the last few months or so !!!
So if done now "today" for instance, its legal and fair play under FA rules, which actually it is !!!

Arteta and Herandez scored from what are described in the law book as offside positions. I take it, since they occurred recently it means there's no such thing as offside any more?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Surprised nobody has mentioned 'Sneaky' George Parris's goal from the '90s.

I remember that one. I was a teenager sitting in the South stand at the Goldstone. Recall thinking 'what the hell was Parris up to?'. Think it was a 2-0 win against Bristol Rovers. Dean Mundee(?) with a penalty to add to George's quick thinking.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Arteta and Herandez scored from what are described in the law book as offside positions. I take it, since they occurred recently it means there's no such thing as offside any more?

I think you need to get a new hobby !!!
As you drained boring to death yawwwwn !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here