Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yossi Benayoun?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Don't see why it wouldn't be us? We've spent zero on transfer fees since Oscar arrived so there must be money to spend. Plus the Israel links. IN

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
the lack of a Bozza contribution makes me think this is a 'NO'

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Bozza will wait for the general consensus to become "Not happening," before entering the field with a curve ball, causing all and sundry to question their knowledge of the world. Per usual.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
the lack of a Bozza contribution makes me think this is a 'NO'

Does Bozza generally know every transfer that happens (or is attempted) then? Genuine question, not being snarky or anything - his is knowledge & info really that good?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Does Bozza generally know every transfer that happens (or is attempted) then? Genuine question, not being snarky or anything - his is knowledge & info really that good?

Rock solid. It's quid pro quo with NSC and the club. Senior management has complete access to PMs, user details and suchlike and in return he gets first notice on all transfers.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Have you forgotten how he MERKED us all ROYALLY with the Hammond signing?! "This is the big one you've all been waiting for" "Returning Albion legend" etc.

As a matter of fact I had forgotten about that yeah. The sick *******.

Edit: What, I can't even say bar steward???

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I've got a sneaky feeling this will happen...we need a bit of good news

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
A lot of Liverpool and Israeli fan groups saying he's close to joining. I'm not saying he's joining, but just interested to know where they get this information from.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Would Lita and Benayoun on loan be enough to satisfy the so called bedwetters on here - and maybe get off David Burke's back? I wonder.

Both are experienced and positive, attack minded players at Prem level and will still have something to prove to prospective buyers. Given our current injury situation I feel we can't afford to be choosy any longer. They both have sufficient quality to do a decent job and give us a lift until January when hopefully some of our key absentees will be available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here