Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yossi Benayoun?

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Would Lita and Benayoun on loan be enough to satisfy the so called bedwetters on here - and maybe get off David Burke's back? I wonder.

Both are experienced and positive, attack minded players at Prem level and will still have something to prove to prospective buyers. Given our current injury situation I feel we can't afford to be choosy any longer. They both have sufficient quality to do a decent job and give us a lift until January when hopefully some of our key absentees will be available.

On loan? He's without a club.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sod the FFP lets offer him a months contract with an extension clause to see how it goes by which tIme Bridcutt and CMS may be back..

Whoosh.

Naylor is suggesting a deal with a Championship side has already been done. Either he will be in the process of being announced already or I'm going to bounce this thread every time Naylor pisses me off. Would you take a month's contract if you were already in the process of signing a longer one?

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
He won't come here. Wages will be too much for us even with a big cut. QPR will announce him today or I will eat my dinner

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
Not gunna happen image.jpg

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I wouldn't be putting him in my guess at the team for Yeovil, I'll tell you that much.
Who would you put in then,.... we are getting a bit thin on the ground with KLL out and Lita only a maybe on the bench.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Google translate (not an exact science but)

Reports in England : Benayoun may join Brighton.

According to the press Friday morning in the kingdom, from the bottom league team coached by Deputy Oscar Garcia is the leading candidate to join the team captain , he found a group since his release from Chelsea . Sources close to Benayoun.

Yossi Benayoun may end the saga and join the club relegated in England. According to reports in the British press on Friday morning , the leading candidate signing Israel captain is Brighton , the team coached by none other than Oscar Garcia , the man who led Maccabi Tel Aviv to the championship last season.

Recall Benayoun could not find a group since it was released from Chelsea this summer. Is linked with many clubs in England and Spain , and came close to the signing Getafe , but the deal did not go through in the end. Bunyan lost his place in the team roster since left without a club, and practiced in Israel , recently Bnei Yehuda .

Oscar was appointed coach Brighton summer after leaving the dolphins, to drive her to Premier - League , but right now the group is still not rising . Is ranked 15th after 11 cycles, and looking for reinforcement to try and move the table. Sources close to Benayoun told Ynet reports regarding Sports.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom

Yossi Benayoun may end the saga Search Group and join the club relegated in England. According to reports in the British press on Friday morning, the leading candidate signing Israel captain is Brighton, the team coached by none other than Oscar Garcia, the man who led Maccabi Tel Aviv to the championship last season.

Recall Benayoun could not find a group since it was released from Chelsea this summer. Is linked with many clubs in England and Spain, and came to the signing Getafe, but the deal did not go through in the end. Bunyan lost his place in the team roster since left without a club, and practiced in Israel, recently Bnei Yehuda.

Oscar was appointed coach Brighton summer after leaving the dolphins, to drive her to Premier - League, but right now the group is still not rising. Is ranked 15th after 11 cycles, and looking for reinforcement to try and move the table. Sources close to Benayoun told Ynet reports regarding Sports: "It's not relevant"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here