Yossi Benayoun?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Come on this is obviously the second signing TB alluded to. Now where are those straws..

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
If Naylor has written this and he's NOT coming to the Albion, I'll be very annoyed. For all the stick Naylor gets on here, he's often the first one with any decent, reliable information.

Would be a great signing!

[tweet]390811310163636224[/tweet]

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Naylor has tweeted something like this before but about a different player. After getting bombarded with messages, he put another tweet out saying that he'd heard nothing about him joining Brighton. He hasn't this time. There may be something in this.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Naylor has tweeted something like this before but about a different player. After getting bombarded with messages, he put another tweet out saying that he'd heard nothing about him joining Brighton. He hasn't this time. There may be something in this.

I hope that you are right! Benayoun would be a great signing. :drool:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Why on Earth would Naylor tweet this if it wasn't about the albion ?

Hundreds of players have joined other championship teams and he hasn't tweeted the info about them to us ???

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Why on Earth would Naylor tweet this if it wasn't about the albion ?

Hundreds of players have joined other championship teams and he hasn't tweeted the info about them to us ???

He's a pretty notable player though, and Naylor has mentioned other big name players joining other Championship teams in the past when its afftected us.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
He's a pretty notable player though, and Naylor has mentioned other big name players joining other Championship teams in the past when its afftected us.

OK, I don't recall any others from the past though.

Maybe they just haven't been highlighted on NSC.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
OK, I don't recall any others from the past though.

Maybe they just haven't been highlighted on NSC.

Well, there was that time he mentioned Craig mackail smith joining west ham or Leicester...

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If Naylor has written this and he's NOT coming to the Albion, I'll be very annoyed. For all the stick Naylor gets on here, he's often the first one with any decent, reliable information.

Have you forgotten how he MERKED us all ROYALLY with the Hammond signing?! "This is the big one you've all been waiting for" "Returning Albion legend" etc.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Would be a great signing!

[tweet]390811310163636224[/tweet]
Maybe YB is signing for Yeovil.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
I just saw Yossi driving towards the Amex................................. my mistake it was Yoshi

Yoshi.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports