Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

York Mosque shows the way for all of us

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Personally I think we should get shot of Muslims. Causing way too much shit now. I'm bored of them and the broohaha. Get them out and we can go back to a better Britain.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Get them out? lol... as a large amount of them have been born and raised in the UK, have worked towards a better Britain despite setbacks..where do you plan to send them?
as an alternative, maybe we could remove our troops from Islamic countries, then the radicals would have no beef with us?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Emotive response? Mistrust of British fascists? Maybe it is emotive, but considering their recent track record, one im comfortable with.
Im certainly not comfortable with radical Islam, the same as everybody, but their cirminal acts are not being done in 'my name'..
How some groups from a muslim population of less than 5% of the populations plans are laid out for the UK doesnt really concern me tbh, as its
not something that is lilely to ever happen anyway....

Nor is the radical 0.1% of the British population who are EDL members ...... both extremes abhorant, but only one extreme is taking the violence to levels way above the odd punch up in a boozer.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Get them out? lol... as a large amount of them have been born and raised in the UK, have worked towards a better Britain despite setbacks..where do you plan to send them?
as an alternative, maybe we could remove our troops from Islamic countries, then the radicals would have no beef with us?

I tell people what to do, not how to do it. Get it done.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Nor is the radical 0.1% of the British population who are EDL members ...... both extremes abhorant, but only one extreme is taking the violence to levels way above the odd punch up in a boozer.

Pushing for a 'civil war' and firebombing mosques, is a bit beyond a punch up in a boozer...but yes, all extremes are abhorrent....

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Your final sentence seems to imply that all Muslims are violent. The VAST majority abhor what happened last week. There was a Muslim peaceful demonstration yesterday around the war memorial in Newbury, according to our local news, abhorring the violence and expressing support for our troops. The family of one of the perpetrators have publicly apologised for what was done. The "Radical" Muslims are very much in the minority.
A German's View on Islam - worth reading.

This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read.
His references to past history are accurate and clear.
Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read.
The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people..

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet. And who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

Now Islamic prayers have been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario , and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord's Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?) The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in.

In Australia , and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket. Food on aircraft have the halal emblem (see the attachment), just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation’s shores.

In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of “no-go” zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuse to acknowledge British law.

As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts -- the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Iv'e been at work since i posted this morning. It seems you still believe the daubing was not done by a muslim. Just as a side, with your view on radicals, that ******* that mowed down and butchered Drummer Rigby. Well here he is spouting his bile, did the police do anything, a big fat NO. Also you are probably aware that Choudary, the bloke that trained the radical, has been moved and PROTECTED by the police, safe housing..good innit.
Anyway footage of the killer and his speech as promised.

I know what worries me more, and it's not a bunch of English protesters that have killed no one. it is how this filth and plenty more like him are allowed to walk the streets. Disturbing reading.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cant-Special-Forces-sent-grab-Kenya-2010.html

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read.
The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people..

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet. And who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

Now Islamic prayers have been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario , and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord's Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?) The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in.

In Australia , and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket. Food on aircraft have the halal emblem (see the attachment), just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation’s shores.

In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of “no-go” zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuse to acknowledge British law.

As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts -- the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/t/Tanay-Merek-German-Islam.htm#.Uae8NdhW_xo

Most meat in Australia is Halal because the Muslim export market is so important to out meat producers.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Whether he wrote it or not it rings true , and who authenticates these snopes type sites anyway , they're just as likely to be specifically there to distort the truth in my opinion.

it rings true if you hold those views already. It certainly didn't ring true to me and i don't accept the comparisons he made or the unsubstantiated facts that it contains. As an emotive call to arms for those who already agree with him is it excellent though.

D

Deleted member 22389

Sounds about right that the wrong people get protection. Why have the authorities given these people a platform for years and not done something about it. And why is it normal people are not allowed to speak out about it, because they are concerned about their country, concerned about their safety, without someone else coming out and calling that person every name under the sun. Can some people not see what is right, and what is wrong anymore.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sounds about right that the wrong people get protection. Why have the authorities given these people a platform for years and not done something about it. And why is it normal people are not allowed to speak out about it, because they are concerned about their country, concerned about their safety, without someone else coming out and calling that person every name under the sun. Can some people not see what is right, and what is wrong anymore.

The problem is it isn't most normal people saying "We are concerned about the hardline militant Islamic extremists" (we are of course and we do say it). It is people with a predefined agenda saying "Those ****ing Muslims are over here trying to enforce Sharia law and take over the world let's get rid of them."

Once of these groups have genuine and reasonable concerns while the other muddies the waters by spreading misinformation and hatred while trying to perpetrate the same fight as the Islamic extremists.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Normal people are not the EDL.

RHQ/RRF/1363 30 May 2013

A number of retired soldiers are evidently being approached and have agreed to take part in demonstrations connected to the death of Fusilier Lee Rigby. I want to make absolutely clear... the Regiment’s view on this. The hackle and the Regiment is not to be associated with any organisations which seek to exploit the death of one of our Regimental family for a range of self-serving and unhelpful reasons. It is wrong and disgraceful that the death of one of our own should be exploited in this manner and that dishonour, by wrongful association, is brought onto the Regiment. We are to remain dignified with our heads held high and respect Fusilier Rigby in the way we have all our dead; with honour and pride. We will pay our respects in the correct manner and remember him as a band of brothers. Anger and revenge are understandable emotions but they achieve nothing other than fostering hatred. We are not to be moved from what we know is the right path.

You should be aware that the 1st Battalion has held an evening vigil in Helmand attended by over 800 Fusiliers and Allied troops. The 2nd Battalion will hold a memorial service in Cyprus shortly. Our Regimental Associations across the country have organised, in conjunction with Mayors and Councils and the police, Fusilier family commemoration events, honouring Fus Lee Rigby. In London, serving Fusiliers and soldiers from other Regiments, cadets and the police have held numerous ceremonies to pay respects quietly and with dignity, I am sure the same is happening across the country. This is how the Fusiliers do business and how we will continue to conduct ourselves.

We must also remember Fusilier Rigby’s family who I know support all I have said. Do not allow the death of Fusilier Rigby to be exploited and his and their name used improperly and without the respect they are entitled to and have earned.

Details of Fusilier Lee Rigby’s funeral will be promulgated as soon as they are known.

I R Liles
Brigadier (Retd)
Regimental Secretary

And a quick search finds this.

Hoax: A German's view on Islam
by salva venia
From my archives (27).

Published on WT by Scott Morgan on June 10th, 2012, 12:48 pm.

Dr. Emanuel Tanay is real and a holocaust survivor but he neither wrote this article, nor is he German.

In fact the article "A German's view on Islam" is an opinion piece that appeared on the web site "Arutz Sheva - Israel National News", penned by one Paul E. Marek, and published there on March 18th, 2007, under the title of "Why the Peaceful Majority is Irrelevant." Click for original version of article.

Dr. Emanuel Tanay, the son of Jewish dentists, was born in Russian occupied Vilna in 1928, which is now part of Lithuania, according to the personal account of his life in a Polish ghetto during the Holocaust. Wikipedia also has something about him.

Lateron Marek's article was apparently altered and posted on several reader and comment boards on the World Wide Web. Some altered versions include Marek as the author and cite Tanay as the original forwarder of the story.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Normal people are not the EDL.

RHQ/RRF/1363 30 May 2013

A number of retired soldiers are evidently being approached and have agreed to take part in demonstrations connected to the death of Fusilier Lee Rigby. I want to make absolutely clear... the Regiment’s view on this. The hackle and the Regiment is not to be associated with any organisations which seek to exploit the death of one of our Regimental family for a range of self-serving and unhelpful reasons. It is wrong and disgraceful that the death of one of our own should be exploited in this manner and that dishonour, by wrongful association, is brought onto the Regiment. We are to remain dignified with our heads held high and respect Fusilier Rigby in the way we have all our dead; with honour and pride. We will pay our respects in the correct manner and remember him as a band of brothers. Anger and revenge are understandable emotions but they achieve nothing other than fostering hatred. We are not to be moved from what we know is the right path.

You should be aware that the 1st Battalion has held an evening vigil in Helmand attended by over 800 Fusiliers and Allied troops. The 2nd Battalion will hold a memorial service in Cyprus shortly. Our Regimental Associations across the country have organised, in conjunction with Mayors and Councils and the police, Fusilier family commemoration events, honouring Fus Lee Rigby. In London, serving Fusiliers and soldiers from other Regiments, cadets and the police have held numerous ceremonies to pay respects quietly and with dignity, I am sure the same is happening across the country. This is how the Fusiliers do business and how we will continue to conduct ourselves.

We must also remember Fusilier Rigby’s family who I know support all I have said. Do not allow the death of Fusilier Rigby to be exploited and his and their name used improperly and without the respect they are entitled to and have earned.

Details of Fusilier Lee Rigby’s funeral will be promulgated as soon as they are known.

I R Liles
Brigadier (Retd)
Regimental Secretary

A good response, but don't think everyone that actually serves, agrees with how the authorities are dealing with things. It's common knowledge that if forces personal have an opinion they are not allowed to voice it.
This article from the British Army.

"A British Soldier currently serving in Afghan has had a months wages docked and is facing jail for this Tweet in response to events in Woolwich. To say this has annoyed me would be the understatement of the year. This lad has lost comrades and friends. Show him we care!

"What's the point in me being here in Afghan if the Government at home allow extremists to #### us up the arse at any time"

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
But the army and government recognise people exploiting the boys death for the own ends though...im sure theres sympathizers in the army...but....having sympathy for rightwing, and lets face it, extremely racist groups, such as the EDL has no place in the British military...Ive recently looked at the army forums, and the majority of the people on them loathe the EDL...having said that, a months pay is pretty harsh.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Whether he wrote it or not it rings true , and who authenticates these snopes type sites anyway , they're just as likely to be specifically there to distort the truth in my opinion.

Sorry mate but you've been caught out there. Time to wind your neck in , admit it's a mistake and move on.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
This won't get better until people learn to love each other rather than hate each other.
Maybe the Human race is run?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here