Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

York Mosque shows the way for all of us

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well i have friends in the swedish town of kalix,they could help you out.But like that idiot in prague im not sitting here babysitting you two all day long.Go and look for it yourself.If you think its biased you think its biased

Fair enough, I will continue stumbling along in my ignorance. I am worried those sites that came up on google will give me viruses anyway.

Have a good day........and watch out for the Muslims, they are all out to get you!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Now they are almost certainly even higher as Muslim immigrants continue forming a larger percentage of the population.

I decided to stop reading at this line as it is 'almost certainly' bullshit!

okay I read on and found this fact

Sweden, like the rest of the West, will have to come to terms with the fact that it can either have female equality or Muslim immigration. It cannot have both.

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012

In YOUR opionion,I put the links on and aww didums you dont like what you read

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

In YOUR opionion,I put the links on and aww didums you dont like what you read

It has nothing to do with what I like and don't like but more to do with using a little media literacy when reading something.

My opinion means as little as the person that wrote the 'article' on the website which references other opinions which also don't mean anything.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Soulman....dont forget...

'Just FYI, can you give me proof that my evidence ("in front of a large audience") was from a BNP poster......thought not, just meddling and your mind working overtime again'

Ive given you proof....any sign of a link for your 'evidence' yet, or does your source embarrass you?
'

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Sorry can't watch you tubes right now as I am enjoy Seinfeld. Not really sure I am going to take much notice of the Christian Broadcasting Network either.

I think you fellas need to introduce a little balance into your research unless of course you just want to validate what you already think with extreme websites like the ones posted.

Fair enough, then why bother asking for links if you just dismiss them. How can the live footage be ignored, text and opinions maybe, but actual footage. You don't want to know really do you.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Soulman....dont forget...

'Just FYI, can you give me proof that my evidence ("in front of a large audience") was from a BNP poster......thought not, just meddling and your mind working overtime again'

Ive given you proof....any sign of a link for your 'evidence' yet, or does your source embarrass you?
'

If you have to keep putting up this same message about every half hour, then do so, i'm off to work soon. My reply is the same as about an hour ago.
"In case you forgot. I stated
"As i stated, be patient and IF the story is true, i shall furnish you with the appropriate details by a couple of news links, as before".

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Fair enough, then why bother asking for links if you just dismiss them. How can the live footage be ignored, text and opinions maybe, but actual footage. You don't want to know really do you.

I was interested in the links, their bias and the motives behind the people writing them. Trouble with live footage is that sometimes it can be hard to see what is actually going on. And that Website is blocked by my internet filter.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If you have to keep putting up this same message about every half hour, then do so, i'm off to work soon. My reply is the same as about an hour ago.
"In case you forgot. I stated
"As i stated, be patient and IF the story is true, i shall furnish you with the appropriate details by a couple of news links, as before".

You posted your post as a fact...to a public forum..

Muswell hill firebomb attack.
Blamed on the EDL , the police have a person in custody.
And romour has it , it is a muslim.
So I will wait for baited breath for the apology for the accusation.
The silence will be deafening.'

You wont be furnishing anything...you know it...I know it...
Your embarrassment at publishing a 'fact' from a BNP FB page is understandable......is it shame stopping you?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I was interested in the links, their bias and the motives behind the people writing them. Trouble with live footage is that sometimes it can be hard to see what is actually going on. And that Website is blocked by my internet filter.

"And that Website is blocked by my internet filter"

No wonder you have only a limited knowledge of what is going on then. As i said, the writing's or motives you can ignore if you want....but live footage is different, which is why i posted the links because i knew you were sceptical about the sources.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Soulman, you seem to be keen on publishing links...why dont you post a link to your source that somebody has been arrested for the Muswell Hill fire? Why are you so reluctant, and why dont you just admit, you took it from a BNP site?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"And that Website is blocked by my internet filter"

No wonder you have only a limited knowledge of what is going on then. As i said, the writing's or motives you can ignore if you want....but live footage is different, which is why i posted the links because i knew you were sceptical about the sources.

Maybe you could provide another link which shows
Muslims Enforcing Sharia Law on the streets of London.
?

Apparently the link didn't work anyway.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3555/sharia-law-london

Is this what you were talking about?

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You posted your post as a fact...to a public forum..

Muswell hill firebomb attack.
So I will wait for baited breath for the apology for the accusation.
The silence will be deafening.'

You wont be furnishing anything...you know it...I know it...
Your embarrassment at publishing a 'fact' from a BNP FB page is understandable......is it shame stopping you?

"You posted your post as a fact...to a public forum....your quote Dave

You really are slow Dave, i "posted it as fact" eh.
So which part of "rumor" is fact eh...............................quote: "romour has it" ,

"Muswell hill firebomb attack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here