Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet another game without a goal for Barnes...

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
He's gone funny eyes. Defiantly a wrong one if you ask me. Lets not forget if it wassnt for Dick TIGht sacking Dean Wilkins )SEVeNTh( we wouldnt even be in this divionals basiccally and no Barns as bas Savage would be scoring them a for fun in the Canon Premiership

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Clearly took a lucky swing with his wrong foot. For that reason it should not even be allowed. I make that none in four seasons now. That is not even non-league standard, Get rid.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Bouncing a fishing thread must surely qualify this as one of the greatest hauls in the history of NSC?

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
60 grand for being a core squad player who contributes blood and guts for BHAFC after 146 games played. Already should be cult status if only the hyper critical few loud mouthed unsupporters.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This has not been a good month for the Barnes haters. I swear some of them would rather us lose than have to accept that they are a bit clueless.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
This has not been a good month for the Barnes haters. I swear some of them would rather us lose than have to accept that they are a bit clueless.

What a pompous prrick you are.....you lot can slag off Conway, Lopez, Greer, Bruno, Crofts, CMS and anybody else you feel needs a kick in the knackerrs and we are all expected to accept your view as fact.......however as soon as someone mentions Lord Barnes you all jump up and down in righteous indignation.......he scored a cracker,....end of story.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a pompous prrick you are.....you lot can slag off Conway, Lopez, Greer, Bruno, Crofts, CMS and anybody else you feel needs a kick in the knackerrs and we are all expected to accept your view as fact.......however as soon as someone mentions Lord Barnes you all jump up and down in righteous indignation.......he scored a cracker,....end of story.

As one of the biggest Barnes knockers, you are obviously more upset than most, great and predictable reaction from a blinkered fool.

As for you tarring me with your habit of slagging off players, I may have the occasional pop at a bad performance but I don't go on ad nauseum about anyone like you do about Barnes.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

As one of the biggest Barnes knockers, you are obviously more upset than most, great and predictable reaction from a blinkered fool.

As for you tarring me with your habit of slagging off players, I may have the occasional pop at a bad performance but I don't go on ad nauseum about anyone like you do about Barnes.

:facepalm:Come on you blokes shake hands and move on, look at Novembers results, something to celebrate I think.:banana:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Here is a good example of your own narrow reading and comprehension skill set........AB is amongst my least favourite players since I started supporting the club in 1974.....but he scored a cracker today and I applaud that.......I have nothing but full support for the rest of our squad, though I do think Greer is looking a little sluggish this season.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

As has been said elsewhere, who says you can slag all these other players off. If any of these players got the continual and harsh abuse that Barnes does, you would get the same reaction from a lot of supporters.

As for your "end of story" comment, what do you think would have happened if Barnes had missed a sitter today. Do you think that would be your reaction?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
As has been said elsewhere, who says you can slag all these other players off. If any of these players got the continual and harsh abuse that Barnes does, you would get the same reaction from a lot of supporters.

As for your "end of story" comment, what do you think would have happened if Barnes had missed a sitter today. Do you think that would be your reaction?

Speak English please......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here