Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet another game without a goal for Barnes...

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Sometimes little hot headed, but Barnes is always giving 110% commitment! shame the fans who slag him off can't show the same commitment.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Barnes haters today

dortmund-fans.gif

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It's the main bad thing about the Amex. A load of tits who know nothing about football get the chance to see a few games then express their stupidity on NSC. Can't see why Barnsey should sign a new contract with us unless he enjoys ignorant criticism, but otherwise his critics will have to find a new victim for their ignorance. Any player on the shortlist yet Kevtherev?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Lopez takes the penalties and Dopey 3 points Barnes said in the interview - Soon as it was a pen I grabbed the ball and was adamant I'd take it. Hello thicko BARNES, It's a team game not about you you tw@t.

If it's a team game, shouldn't you be supporting the whole TEAM through good and bad times, then?

Player puts in a shift and gets slated for it? Don't get it. It wasn't as if anyone else shone in the first 25 mins, was it?

I despair sometimes...

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
If it's a team game, shouldn't you be supporting the whole TEAM through good and bad times, then?

Player puts in a shift and gets slated for it? Don't get it. It wasn't as if anyone else shone in the first 25 mins, was it?

I despair sometimes...

Maybe I was being a bit harsh on Barnes yesterday but I'd like you to know I'd never boo an Albion player in person.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
It's the main bad thing about the Amex. A load of tits who know nothing about football get the chance to see a few games then express their stupidity on NSC. Can't see why Barnsey should sign a new contract with us unless he enjoys ignorant criticism, but otherwise his critics will have to find a new victim for their ignorance. Any player on the shortlist yet Kevtherev?

Seriously, if Barnes thinks he can do better than Brighton, then he is seriously deluded. And, no, Burnley is not better.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

I despair sometimes...

Ince?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I've slated him in the past, on the basis that any player that flops to the floor on any contact needs slating. He was doing it again when he first returned to the starting lineup recently, but must have been told to pack it in by OG, as he now tries to stay on his feet, so fair play to him :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great goal and a good overall display.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Who keeps bouncing these threads that make the OPs look like utter front bottoms? Whoops...

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I've slated him in the past, on the basis that any player that flops to the floor on any contact needs slating. He was doing it again when he first returned to the starting lineup recently, but must have been told to pack it in by OG, as he now tries to stay on his feet, so fair play to him :)

Agree with this, he's been a lot stronger recently, it's really helped his game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here