Yeovil

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm waivering on the terrace now though, as I've just noticed that the seats are the same price. If you could guarantee good weather it would be terrace all the way, but if I buy terrace and its pissing down, I'll be gutted.

I think I might buy seats, then IF the weather is nice, try to blag across...

Man up!

Yeovil in October will be nothing the lightest of light Summer jackets won't be able to deal with.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm waivering on the terrace now though, as I've just noticed that the seats are the same price. If you could guarantee good weather it would be terrace all the way, but if I buy terrace and its pissing down, I'll be gutted.

Pffft. If this country had been full of people like you during the war, we'd all be singing Deutschland Uber Alles and eating currywurst for breakfast right now.

Man up, you enormous girl's blouse :wave:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Man up!

Yeovil in October will be nothing the lightest of light Summer jackets won't be able to deal with.

Pffft. If this country had been full of people like you during the war, we'd all be singing Deutschland Uber Alles and eating currywurst for breakfast right now.

Man up, you enormous girl's blouse :wave:

The pair of you, do make a compelling case...

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

It's only October, the cold shouldn't get to your vagina too badly...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's only October, the cold shouldn't get to your vagina too badly...

Says the man who came to the last one dressed, as Edna rightly points out, as a fking ESKIMO.

(anyway, I was only thinking about my KIDS. I'm hard as NAILS*)

*soft nails.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Buy the seats as you have to walk across the terrace to get to the seats and show your ticket to go through. If it's fine then don't go through the barrier. Sorted.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Says the man who came to the last one dressed, as Edna rightly points out, as a fking ESKIMO.

(anyway, I was only thinking about my KIDS. I'm hard as NAILS*)

*soft nails.

I questioned the Eskimo look, so I just went to find a photo. I was wearing a hat, scarf and a warm but thin tracksuit-type top. Hardly the attire of an Eskimo!

Was bloody Baltic though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Buy the seats as you have to walk across the terrace to get to the seats and show your ticket to go through. If it's fine then don't go through the barrier. Sorted.

Is it definitely still set up like that, do you think? If so, that sounds IDEAL.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I questioned the Eskimo look, so I just went to find a photo. I was wearing a hat, scarf and a warm but thin tracksuit-type top. Hardly the attire of an Eskimo!

Was bloody Baltic though.

To be fair, I've seen those photos fairly recently, in particular, one of me trying to HIDE the football that I'd HEROICALLY saved, and I was wearing a bigger coat than you were...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove