Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Xbox one or playstation 4?

With the positives swaying people to ps4, will u stay loyal to your Xbox or come to ps4?

• Total voters

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Who says it's anything other than the PS4 at the moment?

The Xbox One version runs at 720p resolution whereas the PS4 version runs at 1080p. i.e. the Xbox One version will look significantly worse. I don't know how the frame rate holds up on but since it's rendering a much lower resolution you'd hope it wouldn't be struggling with framerate on top of that.

All in all, this latest COD does appear to be a technical mess, with bad graphics and poor optimization across every platform.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Ghosts has been so poorly reviewed, I shall definitely not be getting it. Much rather spend my money on one of the new releases on the Xbox.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Do you really need to call it the xbone makes you sound like a 11 year old then again perhaps you are. My apologies.

Roles off the tongue, easier than typing xbox one. Whats the issue?

Dec 29, 2011
Who says it's anything other than the PS4 at the moment?

PC version is even worse. Watched a 25 minute in-depth review on it (from one of the biggest reviews on YT), the guy was thoroughly pissed off at Infinity Ward for the lack of time they spent porting it properly to the PC. Another game I won't be getting, developers need to learn they can't keep churning out shit and expecting us to lap it up.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Roles off the tongue, easier than typing xbox one. Whats the issue?

Does it really, comes more across like a sony fan boy, an immature one at that. X one seems easier to me.

I personally have no idea which is the best console but to give stupid labels like that comes across as a young kid.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Does it really, comes more across like a sony fan boy, an immature one at that. X one seems easier to me.

I personally have no idea which is the best console but to give stupid labels like that comes across as a young kid.

And you come across as an xbox fanboy for getting upset at what vast swathes of people are referring to your console as. I'm a PC gamer without any prejudice, it's just an easier phrase to say and type than the awkward xbox one

albionite

May 20, 2009
And you come across as an xbox fanboy for getting upset at what vast swathes of people are referring to your console as. I'm a PC gamer without any prejudice, it's just an easier phrase to say and type than the awkward xbox one

Yeah ok if you say so.
I have had Nintendo 64 ( by far my favourite console), playstation, pc and x box. personally I prefer the controller on xbox than playstation nothing more than that. Why I will get the x one.

I have never slated playstation at any point. No need to

Don't give a fig what others get, will go for what suits me best. But I do find it funny those who want to go for a playstation want to slag of the xbox as much as possible. Have to ask WHY. Almost like small dick syndrome

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Yeah ok if you say so.
I have had Nintendo 64 ( by far my favourite console), playstation, pc and x box. personally I prefer the controller on xbox than playstation nothing more than that. Why I will get the x one.

I have never slated playstation at any point. No need to

Don't give a fig what others get, will go for what suits me best. But I do find it funny those who want to go for a playstation want to slag of the xbox as much as possible. Have to ask WHY. Almost like small dick syndrome

Right so anyone who buys an Xbox has a small cock? And you are accusing others of being childish?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If you get annoyed at someone referring to the Xbox One as the Xbone, you should probably avoid the internet

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

It's just shorthand, everyone calls it that- its not even derogatory and I'm sorry you get so offended by it but you can't go anywhere on the Internet without seeing that term.

The console names are both stupid anyway, what is the next xbox going to get called Xbox One-2. It's stupid. The 'playstation' is equally dumb.

Also calling me childish whilst talking about consoles (the whole thing is a bit childish) and then saying I have a small penis :laugh: .

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Appears Sony are having major hardware issues on their US launch

Read the reviews...
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4..._cr_pr_top_link_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar

Whoops!
As can be noted from my previous posts on this thread, I'm going for the X1 instead of the PS4. Overall, it's the package that suits me best.

However, I wouldn't draw too many conclusions from that. A lot of consoles are sold, and some will have problems. Those that own a flawless console will be at home, playing in their pants and eating bowls of cereal. Those with a problem will be mad, and posting negative reviews wherever they can. I expect the X1 will also have some issues on release.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
As can be noted from my previous posts on this thread, I'm going for the X1 instead of the PS4. Overall, it's the package that suits me best.

However, I wouldn't draw too many conclusions from that. A lot of consoles are sold, and some will have problems. Those that own a flawless console will be at home, playing in their pants and eating bowls of cereal. Those with a problem will be mad, and posting negative reviews wherever they can. I expect the X1 will also have some issues on release.

I have got the XboxOne too. I am very excited. I have taken the day off. I hope it doesn't have to many problems.

What games you play?

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Ouch ! 357 one star reviews. Looks like sony could have undone all their positive PR in one go. I will be going for the Xbone too, although had made up my mind before this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here