Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wWddlWDwWW

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was the promotion clincher at the Withdean against Dagenham & Redbridge. Carlisle was earlier in the season
Just looked it up - it was Carlisle, 5th March. D&R was 1-0 away 29th March, then 4-3 vs D&R on 12th April.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It was the promotion clincher at the Withdean against Dagenham & Redbridge. Carlisle was earlier in the season

It gets confusing,now i am confused,yes we beat both by 4-3 at home,Carlisle was in March Dagenham in April but also Dagenham in March away too..confused,but liam did score the volley at the Carlisle game

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're quite right Triger.
Well at least we both remembered the scores correctly. I wasn't at the Carlisle game, I was listening on the radio and remember the goals coming thick and fast at the end.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Well at least we both remembered the scores correctly. I wasn't at the Carlisle game, I was listening on the radio and remember the goals coming thick and fast at the end.

Weren't the majority of the goals at the beginning of the Carlisle game?

:lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Weren't the majority of the goals at the beginning of the Carlisle game?
If there weren't at least two at the end then my mind has gone.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
21 points from 10 games. That'll do nicely! Repeat that for the last 10 and we won't be far off Automatics.

76 points would probably sneak into playoffs, not challenge automatics. Hull are already on 65. Hence those thinking we could get autos need to think again. We'd need to win pretty much every game to have a chance of automatic.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
76 points would probably sneak into playoffs, not challenge automatics. Hull are already on 65. Hence those thinking we could get autos need to think again. We'd need to win pretty much every game to have a chance of automatic.

I'm not so sure. Hull have still got to play Cardiff, Watford, Palace, Middlesbrough and Forest. Watford still have to play Cardiff, Hull, Leicester, Blackburn and Leeds.

I know we have some tricky games too, but given a good run I honestly don't think Autos are too farfeteched. Saying that, I would still snap your hand off for a Play-Off spot, I'm just feeling greedy!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
It's great, but there are some parallels with last season.

Start off like a steam train, go wobbly in autumn, kick off again in New Year and then................

Ever since I supported the Albion I've noticed this inconsistency. Have a blinding run, followed by dismal form for a stretch, so hopefully we can keep this momentum til the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here