Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wWddlWDwWW

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
21 points from 10 games. That'll do nicely! Repeat that for the last 10 and we won't be far off Automatics.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Imagine a burst of 7 straight wins now?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's great, but there are some parallels with last season.

Start off like a steam train, go wobbly in autumn, kick off again in New Year and then................

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Most of us would burst downstairs if that happened.

But it could happen,really it could,we have just done away with the hoodoo of not beating Top 6 sides,home and away,scored 4 goals,first hat trick.....

I mean,with our defensive stats looking at the table and the draws,and lowest defeats,that Goal difference too,dream for a while...........

If we hit form now,we might not need the play off's

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It's great, but there are some parallels with last season.

Start off like a steam train, go wobbly in autumn, kick off again in New Year and then................

the parallels with last season are a bit spooky really. Team form, Vicente (scores the same goal in his come back), Newcastle.

Think we'll be stronger in the run in though.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Great run of results, but not excited yet. With the 3 away games coming up and then Palace. If we are still in the play offs and then beat Palace, it is very much on, I think the next 4 are the defining games of this season. With the way we are playing and a strong squad to rotate I think we can do it.

March 2011 I believe we won 8 games in a row, it's grinding out those 0-1 away victories, not playing your best but coming away with the 3 points.

Corrrect, and one or two of them weren't pretty (or at least what I saw of the highlights). Were Brentford and Yeovil beaten away 1 - 0 apiece in a "grinding out a result" style - but they all count!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Corrrect, and one or two of them weren't pretty (or at least what I saw of the highlights). Were Brentford and Yeovil beaten away 1 - 0 apiece in a "grinding out a result" style - but they all count!

Five 1-0's, a 2-1, a 4-3 and a 2-0!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
4-3 against Carlisle? Mental game. We had our share of luck to get that record breaking streak.

With Liam's stunning volley at the "railway" end

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
4-3 against Carlisle? Mental game. We had our share of luck to get that record breaking streak.

Yep, but we sure as hell worked for it!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If we had done that sort of form over the previous 24 games we would be top of the league, however I thought we had got more than 21 in 30.

Just looking back at results we had 1 defeat in which we were awful against a very poor side and 3 defeats that I cannot believe we didn't win each of them. If we have finally irradicated the issues that contributed to so many draws this season then we can start to hope for a very good run in

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Current run is testament to the improved squad depth and strength.

Just hope Vicente plays a major part in the run in, even if it's just off the bench.

Upson and Ulloa could prove to be immense signings.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If we had done that sort of form over the previous 24 games we would be top of the league, however I thought we had got more than 21 in 30.

Just looking back at results we had 1 defeat in which we were awful against a very poor side and 3 defeats that I cannot believe we didn't win each of them. If we have finally irradicated the issues that contributed to so many draws this season then we can start to hope for a very good run in

This- a few weeks ago looking at the table the one team that stood out,that could "if they got their act together" to make the top 6,looking at the stats back then and now,was/is Brighton....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here