Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Wtf is going on in Moscow?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Apologies if fixtures but telling Zelensky with Kyiv under threat said “I need ammunition, not a ride” whereas at the first inkling of trouble Putin scarpered to St Petersburg and abandoned Moscow and those who he pays to fight for him

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Stand at ease everyone. As you were.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He also said something about making a better job of smashing Ukraine. Is this a good guy riding in to save the day? - like f*** it is!
Not sure anybody suggested he was!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Stand at ease everyone. As you were.
Next thing you'll be telling people there's not going to be a Russian civil war akin to the one a hundred years ago, no foreign interventionists, no millions dead, no millions displaced and exiled etc. It was a nailed on certainty this morning.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Next thing you'll be telling people there's not going to be a Russian civil war akin to the one a hundred years ago, no foreign interventionists, no millions dead, no millions displaced and exiled etc. It was a nailed on certainty this morning.
I shy short of making predictions, like when I told everyone on the eve of the vote that, although we weren't going to be leaving Europe, we had a lot to learn from what had led to the referendum happening.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1687679960248.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here