Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSU Central Saturday...

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
:ffsparr: What an absolutely ridiculous post.

how so please?

was it the bit where I stated that having paid what I pay for a season ticket i stated my objection to having to listen to some individuals whose every sentance begins with f--- or c---?!

Is that really so ridiculous?

Or was it the bit about there being an area of the ground where women and children arent so prevalent and language of this type is more acceptable rather than cringeworthy as it is now?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
how so please?

was it the bit where I stated that having paid what I pay for a season ticket i stated my objection to having to listen to some individuals whose every sentance begins with f--- or c---?!

Is that really so ridiculous?

Or was it the bit about there being an area of the ground where women and children arent so prevalent and language of this type is more acceptable rather than cringeworthy as it is now?

It was regarding this pathetic line " if i wanted to be in the presence of boys whos testicles havent dropped Id go in the north stand". I've been in the North Stand since the Amex opened and this really isn't the case, yes there are some younger lads dotted about but I'd say the vast majority are adults.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
It was regarding this pathetic line " if i wanted to be in the presence of boys whos testicles havent dropped Id go in the north stand". I've been in the North Stand since the Amex opened and this really isn't the case, yes there are some younger lads dotted about but I'd say the vast majority are adults.

Ah i see. one aspect of the post offended you, yet you derided all of it?

Let me put it another way then; " if i wanted to be in the presence of boys/men whos testicles apparently havent dropped Id go in the north stand"

Believe me (or dont-theres plenty who post on here that can/will confirm it) I served my time on the terraces as was. I swore. At everything. But now I chose to watch my sport without that. Is that O.K with you?

One day you might feel the same.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
no thanks.

already a bunch a twerps sat behind me whos every word begins in either f or c.

I want to watch the game. Ive retired; if i wanted to be in the presence of boys whos testicles havent dropped Id go in the north stand

I don't think this is ridiculous post at all.

In fact l was in a very similar position for the last two seasons. A section of foul-mouthed morons sat in front of me in WSL C Block, every other word either began wit a C or an F, and they were continually on their feet, screaming stand up if you hate Palace.

Like you l pay a lot for my season ticket, and just go to watch the game. A quick e-mail to Paul Barber sorted the problem, l was moved to a seat in G block. Very happy l am there too,.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
As always I'm sure you're right. Incidentally, how come the North Stand could be heard from the WSU but when in the North Stand you never hear any noise whatsoever from the WSU?
Sorry, I genuinely mean it this time :p Obviously the north IS a lot more consistent than the West Upper, but I think both can improve.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(

Let me put it another way then; " if i wanted to be in the presence of boys/men whos testicles apparently havent dropped Id go in the north stand"

Believe me (or dont-theres plenty who post on here that can/will confirm it) I served my time on the terraces as was. I swore. At everything. But now I chose to watch my sport without that. Is that O.K with you?

Do a quick mental tot up of how many years people had to put up with your swearing at football, then endure it for that length of time at the Amex by way of penance, THEN moan about it :thumbsup:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Is that Block E in the WSU you are on about? If so, the sound coming from there will be minimal, as there is no Block E in WSU...

It has a secret enterance! I was originally E however my ticket was then changed to D.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

That's absolutely fine, I do find it a touch hypocritical though that you are happy to say that you used to behave in a certain manner but are willing to be rude about people behaving similarly now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here