Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSU Central Saturday...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Song sheets are the way forward for this.

I will place smoke bombs and song sheets under every other seat in the WSU. hopefully the wind blows the right way and everyone has a good luzz on them. sorry WSL.

Afternoon people, I have just mentioned on another thread about the lack of atmosphere in the WSU this season, any of you here roughly central in a group? Anyone fancy trying to get a bit of an atmosphere going, everyone seems to be a little flat.

Waits for the pisstaking, but i am more than loud enough to get songs going just be good to have others who might be willing to join in and make a bit of effort. I accept the Central part of the WSU is mainly a lot of old folk but there are a few who have tried in the past.

Something like this?:moo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msgKwhS0Hto&list=RDEc7E1yk_j3M

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
WSU was probably a bit quiet on Monday because I didn't go. I'll be there on Saturday though.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I will place smoke bombs and song sheets under every other seat in the WSU. hopefully the wind blows the right way and everyone has a good luzz on them. sorry WSL.

The smoke bombs need to start in the WSL to get the best effect really, what with smoke rising and all that, also a danger that luzzing them will place them in 1901.

Song sheets is a silly idea, the key to any of this is simple chants that everyone knows, rather than some of the more alternative efforts that tend to appear from sections of our support.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The smoke bombs need to start in the WSL to get the best effect really, what with smoke rising and all that, also a danger that luzzing them will place them in 1901.

Song sheets is a silly idea, the key to any of this is simple chants that everyone knows, rather than some of the more alternative efforts that tend to appear from sections of our support.

Quite! I have nothing against the same old songs time and time again, just as long as there is some noise, alternitive songs are great, but better for away games and introduced to home games when a few more people know them.

with all the beer drunk, i'm suprised there is not a few more shouty types in the WSU.

I will give it my best, I just feel a bit sorry for the young girl who is sat next to me.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
If it's any comfort, I saw the Hull game on the telly (badfan/transportmares) and the Albion fans sounded AMAZING from start to finish.

It was dead for long spells of the game, came to life a litttle in the second, but nothing compared to other games on TV. lets try and get something going Saturday.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
wsu has lots of songs going on , If North sing loud and long then the entire wsu can latch on. Its harder to start a mutual chant up there

Saturday is massive , we all need to have a load of beer and go for it

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The North was louder than usual on Monday night due to the number of WSU regulars who took the chance for a different view...

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
no thanks.

already a bunch a twerps sat behind me whos every word begins in either f or c.

I want to watch the game. Ive retired; if i wanted to be in the presence of boys whos testicles havent dropped Id go in the north stand

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The WSU still makes a contribution, but maybe not as much as it used to. I myself sing less than the first season, I'm not sure why really, probably just concentrating on the game a bit more. Where I sit, Block G, it can get loud but we seem to take our inspiration from the game rather than the other way round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here