Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WSL Reading v Brighton and Hove Albion 14.00 ko.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Big goal for Brighton in the relegation 6 pointer Sari with the goal and Leicester losing to Villa is good news .

Live now on The FA player

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Huge game - have to retain WSL status as a club - brilliant start, now hold on please girls!

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
That's a interesting sub a RB off and a striker on ?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good point, but that was shocking quality wise.

Hope we can stay up and regroup because we are a million miles away from the so-called big 4.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Only saw the first half and could have been 3 or 4 up by HT. But yes in light of games in hand and Leicester being thrashed by Villa a very good away point.

We look a very good counter attacking side at present, creating a lot of chances. We have had a lot of players in and out and look a side in transition.

Tony will want to see improvement and development to end this season and into the next.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I watched the first half of the Sheffield Utd v Lewes game. The standard was way below anything in the WSL. Some of the stuff both us and Reading produced left a little to be desired, but miles better than what I saw earlier.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Just back from the match. Good from Brighton in the first half, second half Reading must had a rocket at half time and got two quick goals we could have won it 2-4 but for wayward shooting. Probably a draw was a fair result. Reading can stick their drum up their arse though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here