Ipswich
Leyton Orient

A generous 9/1

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This will be a HUMDINGER.

There needs to be a wider discussion too. Teams who go up from Tier 5 tend not to come back in a hurry. So I think it's rotten that only two get promoted. This year is a freak with Notts County's points total in second, but the argument remains.

The crowds too.

1.png

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Dodgy ref decision already. Penalty to Wrexham denied.
The offsides looked a bit tight. I think the Wrexham fans might be quite keen on VAR.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The offsides looked a bit tight. I think the Wrexham fans might be quite keen on VAR.
Maybe they should trial it in the lower leagues, then after a few years practice/training and iron out a few niggles, they could introduce it at a higher level. It'd certainly help eliminate cheating from both sides of the fence 🙄

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Maybe they should trial it in the lower leagues, then after a few years practice/training and iron out a few niggles, they could introduce it at a higher level. It'd certainly help eliminate cheating from both sides of the fence 🙄
Mullins should have had a penalty, but should also have been booked for diving when trying to con an out of box foul on the keeper shortly after.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
When is it being shown on Disney+ ? No spoilers till then please.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What a strike! Lots of huff and puff in that half but that was the only moment of real quality

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This will be a HUMDINGER.

There needs to be a wider discussion too. Teams who go up from Tier 5 tend not to come back in a hurry. So I think it's rotten that only two get promoted. This year is a freak with Notts County's points total in second, but the argument remains.

The crowds too.

View attachment 159508
Isn't part of the reason why they don't often come straight back down due to the fact that only two go up? So it's the champions and one other very good team. Three up, three down would, I reckon, see an increase in teams going back down. I'm not basing that on any stats/facts that I've seen, it's just a hunch.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
I know plenty will love the effort and shithousery of players like Mullin, but I can't stand his type of player. He's so talented, yet resorts to all that crap of going down all the time, whinging to the ref etc.

Feel a bit for County. The whole media circus surrounding Wrexham that desperately wants them to go up puts them in the shadow, but they've done fantastically well this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here