Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham match OFF - Rescheduled for Weds 18 Jan - 7.15pm (merged threads)

D

Deleted member 2719

I would like to think our superior first touch and class should be an advantage on a a pitch where standing up could be difficult.

Please don't prove me wrong on this one lads.

Ps thick gloves and furry ear warmers a must.......... barring that lot's of running off the ball and you will never get cold!

D

Deleted member 22389

I would like to think our superior first touch and class should be an advantage on a a pitch where standing up could be difficult.

Please don't prove me wrong on this one lads.

Ps thick gloves and furry ear warmers a must.......... barring that lot's of running off the ball and you will never get cold!

Yes we hope. The pressure is all on us tonight.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I blame gus coz if he had picked a side to f***ing WIN in the first place then NONE of this would be a problem.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I blame gus coz if he had picked a side to f***ing WIN in the first place then NONE of this would be a problem.

Fishing, right?

You really seem to have it in for Gus?

Not worth stressing over, we should have enough to beat Wrexham tonight - Barnes, Vicente, and ElAbd on the scoresheet for me.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There is probably someone closer to Wrexham than me, I'm 40 miles away in mid-Wales, but after a pitch inspection of my garden we've had a frost but it doesn't seem too severe. The windscreen scrape test has also been a success, I'm CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC......the advice would still be wait for a green light from Wrexham however (seeing as I live as far from there as I do Birmingham).

Twitter

[MENTION=23125]wrexhamweather[/MENTION]Wrexham Weather
Wrexham: Temp -1.5C. Windchill: -2.2C Baro:mb (trend:Steady) Gusts: 4.0mph Solar Radiation: 5W/m2 Humidity: 92%

1 minute ago FavoriteRetweetReply

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
-33 here tonight with the Wind in the great white north

Minus 33 FFS ..I have a mate who lives in Canada and he sends me pics of where he lives (out in the wilds somewhere!) and some of the conditions they get are unreal!! if my memory serves me well one time he said it was around minus 40 thats COLD!!!!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
When that FC Manchester game was on last year didn't they pay for a pitch heater cover thing with the TV money to make sure the game was on.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Minus 33 FFS ..I have a mate who lives in Canada and he sends me pics of where he lives (out in the wilds somewhere!) and some of the conditions they get are unreal!! if my memory serves me well one time he said it was around minus 40 thats COLD!!!!

Weds night its supposed to be -33 again but thats without the wind, it will dip into the -40 thanks to the wind. I have been in -54 before! We are a hearty people up here :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its somewhat colder in south wales i think its bloody freezing out there!!
You would feel the cold more than us tough mid-Walian's living as you do on the Welsh Riviera.......Mrs Nutter reports that the car thermometer is reading a balmy -2C.

You going tonight Tony?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When that FC Manchester game was on last year didn't they pay for a pitch heater cover thing with the TV money to make sure the game was on.

Somehow the information that the game was on tv didn't get through as Wrexham could have had a pitch heater. Visits to breweries spring to mind!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Hovering around zero in North Wales this morning but my car was frost free which I take as a good sign. I think it will be OK.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
You would feel the cold more than us tough mid-Walian's living as you do on the Welsh Riviera.......Mrs Nutter reports that the car thermometer is reading a balmy -2C.

You going tonight Tony?[/QUOTE]

No mate i cant i have a meeting at 6pm it will only last for a small time but i have to attend it, to be honest I doubt i would go anyway, Wrexham on a very cold Tuesday night is not that appealing to me and it is on the telly anyway.......so "BAD FAN"!!!! :lol:...i guess your going? your a fair bit nearer then me anywyay.....if you are and your going on the A470 leave now its a nightmare road!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here