Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham Fans Take a Bow

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Fantastic numbers and fantastic 'mental' for your goal (and what a goal it was too). Great scenes in the red end.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Yes, seconded - they all looked like they were having a right old time and deservedly so. Their team looked alright against a largely second string and youth side we put out but never really looked like winning. I was waiting for us to kick up a gear as we looked like we were playing with some reserve at times. Good draw for them and they could win it up at their place.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yes, seconded - they all looked like they were having a right old time and deservedly so. Their team looked alright against a largely second string and youth side we put out but never really looked like winning. I was waiting for us to kick up a gear as we looked like we were playing with some reserve at times. Good draw for them and they could win it up at their place.
Gus has said that he'll play the whole DS at Wrexham.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Yup, Cant agree more. I even apluded their goal, something i almost never do. Last one I apluaded was marco gabbiadini's for darlo when we lost 4-0 at the priestfield. (the one where he turned on a sixpence to score)

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i was impressed. We've had the same day trippers in our area for a few times now who dont even shout when we score...it's nice to have fans who contribute to the atmosphere.

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Yep, well done to the Wrexham fans; thought they were great! :)

Heard them singing in the away bar too!

Sooo many new faces around in the East looking for their seats and large gaps too; it felt like the Wrexham fans were out-singing the rest of the ground at times...

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Loved the pitch invader and subsequent takedown - the most amusing and bizarre running style I have ever seen.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They did themselves proud today. I'm pleased for them and I hope we show good support for our team in the replay. I know being midweek that we're not going to take that many but that's what the cup is all about. Hopefully the northern based Seagulls can help swell the numbers.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Impressive support. They looked like they were all set for a great day out regardless and their team didn't let them down, helping to make sure they'll keep on singing all the way home. :clap2:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Much better than most Championship teams this season. I know we had a weakened side out but their team weren't bad either and I wouldn't be surprised to see them back in league 1 in the near future.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Loved the pitch invader and subsequent takedown - the most amusing and bizarre running style I have ever seen.

Reckon he'll be banned for life from the Amex:lol:

Think the running style may have been alcohol induced:cheers:

Good fans - didn't quite fill the away end, but even so - what a turnout. Noisy, good banter, credit to Wales (did I just say that?) The inflatable sheep looked a bit knackered at the end though:sheep:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think they take the crown of best away support seen at the Amex. Magnificent. Hope they get promoted.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Absolutely outstanding and was great to see them mingling in the North Stand afterwards. Obviously at the time of their goal I was incredibly disappointed, but in hindsight great for them to have their moment of glory. 2000 fans from a non-league club, coming from Wales to the South Coast? Deserved it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here