Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham Fans Take a Bow

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Loads of them in the North Stand bar after the game, even more in Dick's. What a great atmosphere, one of the nicest bunch I've met at a football game. Loads seem to be staying in town tonight, the Jury's Inn is packed with them. Hope they have a cracking rest of the night in town :)

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Told a bunch on the train in that they could come round to the home end after the match and have a beer there, don't think they believed me!

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yes, seconded - they all looked like they were having a right old time and deservedly so. Their team looked alright against a largely second string and youth side we put out but never really looked like winning. I was waiting for us to kick up a gear as we looked like we were playing with some reserve at times. Good draw for them and they could win it up at their place.

This

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I was chatting to some who were staying at the Grand tonight! They certainly were enjoying themselves and all seemed impressed by the Amex.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Best fans at the Amex this season. And showed that singing songs slower sounds SO much better.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Did anyone see the fan try to come onto the pitch when they scored, Im talking about the one which failed because he was so pissed he didnt see the advertising hoarding in his way and fell ass over tit - Bloody funny!

Oct 25, 2003
they had a guy with dreadlocks who gave me a light before the match, met him later in green door store, top bloke

their fans were brilliant, and sign up their number 7 asap

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They were very good, and seemed a thoroughly decent bunch.

Anyone claiming they were the 'best' or 'loudest' is just clouded by the love-in, though. Leeds were MILES louder, as were Palace once they woke up in the 75th minute.

wxmtilidie

Jan 4, 2012
Thanks for the praise peeps, by far the best new ground we've been to, which you fully deserve after the trouble you had fighting for the stadium, we fully enjoyed the day and the the result, you have good a BANGTIDY set of fans and we can only thank you for the hospitality and reception you gave us on the day, hope to see a fair few of you at The Racecourse shortly.

P.S. Our no.7 is staying put, Adrian Cieslewicz. He's come on really well in the past two seasons!

May 21, 2004
Preston Park
I was chatting to some who were staying at the Grand tonight! They certainly were enjoying themselves and all seemed impressed by the Amex.
I was talking to some lads in the Swan who had driven down and parked in Falmer Station car park.....I didn't know there was one! They got the last space out of 8. They were driving back for a 3am lock in if they got a result so I think they will have had a long day. Another one had come back from Ukraine for the match, dunno what time he was getting back :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here