WrestleMania XXIV

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
apparently it was chrystal being released, lashley offered an ultimatum of take her back or ill quit, and the wwe told him where he could go

he then attempted to blame it on racism

Didn't know that, cheers. :)

Also on the WWE subject: How in the hell has Ricky Steamboat not gotten in the HoF yet?

Great wrestler in his day, works for WWE as a backstage agent or whatever, never caused problems with Vince as far as anyone seems to know, would be a popular choice, yet another year where's he's missed out.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't know that, cheers. :)

Also on the WWE subject: How in the hell has Ricky Steamboat not gotten in the HoF yet?

Great wrestler in his day, works for WWE as a backstage agent or whatever, never caused problems with Vince as far as anyone seems to know, would be a popular choice, yet another year where's he's missed out.

not sure - this years choices were pretty obvious - flair retiring, it being in florida so rope the rock in to do his dad and grandad. cant see him not being introduced, maybe next year

brett hart is back on speaking terms with the wwe now by the looks of things, so hopefully it wont be long until he is included

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
brett hart is back on speaking terms with the wwe now by the looks of things, so hopefully it wont be long until he is included

Eh?

Didn't he get in last year (or was it the year before...)?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Eh?

Didn't he get in last year (or was it the year before...)?

yeah - you are right, it was two years

not sure how i forgot that :jester:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Suspect I can get it free on foreign satellite, as per usual
Suspect I can't be arsed watching ugly half naked yanks grappling to script, as per usual.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I reckon Ricky Hatton will interfere in the Mayweather/Big Show fight, costing Floyd the match

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The good old days......

DSC00493.jpg

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
My Predictions:

Randy Orton (Champion) vs. John Cena vs. Triple H (WWE Championship) - Triple H

Edge (Champion) vs. The Undertaker (World Heavyweight Championship) - The Undertaker

Floyd Mayweather vs. The Big Show - Floyd Mayweather

Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels - Shawn Michaels

MVP vs. Chris Jericho vs. Carlito vs. John Morrison vs. CM Punk vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Shelton Benjamin (MITB Ladder Match) - Mr. Kennedy

24-Man Battle Royal - Kane or Mark Henry

Finlay vs. JBL (Belfast Brawl) - Finlay

Batista vs. Umaga - Batista

Agree with most of those. I have a hunch that Ric Flair might do Michaels. Other than that I think you are spot on. Whats the betting though that the undertaker beats edge and keeps his unbeaten record, but doesnt win the title (by DQ or somethin) the money in the bank ladder match is allways interesting. Kennedy should win it again. The preview is on SS2 now. Showing the big show in boxing practice!

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
shelton benjamin is going to be a f***ing ANIMAL

ive got a feeling that big show v mayweather isnt going to be at all straight forward. they seem to have got their act together with regards to suprises in recent months, such as cena returning and the big show and mayweather stuff. think we could see a pretty big shock in this one

also, the pyros are meant to be FANTASTIC tonight

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Snoop Dogg will be refereeing in the Playboy bunny match

John Legend will be singing the American national anthem

Oh how I wish this was still free on Sky Sports

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Here are the matches

Triple H Vs John Cena Vs Randy Orton (Come on Cena or Triple H)
World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Undertaker (Come on The Taker)
Floyd "Money" Mayweather vs. Big Show (Come ON Big Show)
Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels (Career Threatening Match) (Come On HBK)
Money in the Bank Ladder Match
SmackDown vs. Raw: Batista vs. Umaga (Come on Batista)
24-Man Battle Royal - Winner faces ECW Champion
Finlay vs. JBL - Belfast Brawl (hate both these wrestlers so dont care who wins)
BunnyMania Lumberjack Match: Ashley & Maria vs. The Glamazon & Melina (Come ON Ashley & Maria)

Me thinks, not wants (apart from bras breaking), thinks

Cena
Taker
Gobby little shit (outside interferance)
This WILL be Ric Flairs final Match
Kane
Dunno
Ont care
Finlay
and the Bunny match, dont care as long as we see a bra strap break!:thumbsup::drink:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports