[News] Would you???????

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Absolutely f***ing not. It’s creepy.

And also they are a mob of money grubbing, Me First, parasites who harbour alleged sex pests, think it’s amusing to dress in Nazi costumes, hide “their” wealth and assets, waste millions in public money, treat us as subjects rather than citizens and he wants me to swear allegiance to him and his Midwich Cuckoo bloodline for all eternity?

Makes about as much sense as swearing allegiance to Putin.

You can stuff it up your arse and f*** off while you’re doing it.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Absolutely f***ing not. It’s creepy.

And also they are a mob of money grubbing, Me First, parasites who harbour probable sex pests, think it’s amusing to dress in Nazi costumes, hide “their” wealth and assets, waste millions in public money, treat us as subjects rather than citizens and he wants me to swear allegiance to him and his Midwich Cuckoo bloodline for all eternity?

Makes about as much sense as swearing allegiance to Putin.

You can stuff it up your arse and f*** off while you’re doing it.
I’ll put you in the maybe column…

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I would abolish the mornachy in a heartbeat the only problem is you give the loons in westminster ultimate power, that doesn't bare thinking about
Without wanting to dress it up, a pedant writes: That’s the third ‘bare thinking about’ post on NSC this week.

What gives?

:moo:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I quite like having a monarchy, it’s probably an age thing and a dislike of most of the world leaders who are president/dictators, but this is just a no go and will add needless fuel to the fire that has been simmering since QE2 died.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
How many people on here stood on their streets clapping and banged pots and pans for the NHS after being asked? We’ve done madder things as a country let’s face it?! :)
I am sure many did but that was up to them. Our household didn't as we aren't sheep.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Why pledge allegiance to him when he is on the payroll of Klaus Schwab and the WEF. He doesn't have our best interests at heart. I would pledge allegiance to anyone who stands up to that lot.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I used to be 52/42% Pro Royals but this oath swearing leaves me a bit uncomfortable. Being a ruler used to be a two way street, the people swear allegiance to the King/Queen and the King/Queen is supposed to be benevolent towards the populace and to rule " Justly " and fairly. But, we are seeing the slow and steady collapse of our society and the polarisation of the Haves and Have Nots in this country but our ruler is virtually powerless to change anything. All Chuck can do is write a very stern epistle to Rishi or whinge that his people are starving and suffering but can change nothing. For that reason, I'm out.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I'm gonna say no. And Regicide is my favourite type of cide!
1682875473289.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports