Would you welcome Glenn Murray back?

Would you welcome Glenn Murray back?

• Yes

Votes: 249 72.0%
  • Yes, but only if he clapped

Votes: 27 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 48 13.9%
  • It's the Summer - I can't think about this stuff right now. Please come back in August

Votes: 22 6.4%

• Total voters

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Yep, I never wanted him to go either. Come back home Glenn FFS!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Would love to see him back but can't see it happening.
He's right up there in my list of players I've been gutted have left along with, Peter Ward, John Byrne and Liam Bridcutt.
Seems like a decent bloke too the way he dealt with some outrageous abuse from some idiots when he came back with Palace. He didn't react and was respectful when he scored.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
right now? no, because we dont have a manger and dont know if he'd suit their plans/style. if new manager set him as a target, dont see why not.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Never seen so many turncoats in my life. You lot should be ashamed. Thank god it'll never happen.

He's only a footballer trying to earn a living and can hardly be called a turncoat when Poyet wasn't going to offer him a new contract!

Anyway as last seasons leading scorer in the championship - what a no brainer.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Are there any question marks about his recovery from injury ?

Assuming he is 100% back to full fitness ( and we don't pay too high an 'undisclosed' fee ), then why not?

Can we get Bennett back as well now Norwich are down ? ???

Barnes may be surplus to requirements at Burnley, too ???

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
right now? no, because we dont have a manger and dont know if he'd suit their plans/style. if new manager set him as a target, dont see why not.

Although that's no different to a manger taking over mid season...a good example of this is Pulis.

Good managers and coaches should be able to adapt their team's style of play based on what they have at their disposal.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's only a footballer trying to earn a living and can hardly be called a turncoat when Poyet wasn't going to offer him a new contract!

He was offered a new contract but refused it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

This

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Of course. Even if Leo stays, we need more than one top quality striker at this level.

His reaction when he played at the Amex impressed me too and helped me get over him going to Palace.

All this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here