skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Yep! It will arrive no problem.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Have done the majority of my Xmas shopping using Amazon Prime all items have been delivered on time. The site should/will specify if items will arrive before Christmas.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The last Prime Next Day item I bought was on Black Friday and it arrived 4 days late due to the high volume of orders and deliveries.
I personally wouldn't trust them this late on.

I did get a £3.00 voucher as a good-will gesture though. :moo:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I shouldn't say this as it means I have more work to do tomorrow, but:-

If you can stipulate RM Special Delivery on purchases today for delivery tomorrow (about £6) that's the very best guarantee you can get in the business.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
No. Best bet is to shop online with somewhere that does free click and collect, so you can pick it up tomorrow.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The item I wanted isn't available in any other store I can find anywhere locally. Newport was the closest I could find it so I've taken the plunge.

Tomorrow will be nervy.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I ordered stuff yesterday and it already arrived today on prime so I'd imagine the same would apply ordering today for tomorrow.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't let me down Amazon.

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 12.16.37.png

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
A few years ago I ordered a last minute Kindle on Amazon on the 22nd December I think.

The delivery estimate was 24th Dec -8th Jan.

It arrived in Christmas Eve. :O

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A few years ago I ordered a last minute Kindle on Amazon on the 22nd December I think.

The delivery estimate was 24th Dec -8th Jan.

It arrived in Christmas Eve. :O
Bozza in clickbait shock...

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I did all my Christmas shopping on the 23rd last year after signing up to a Prime free trial. Everything arrived the next day although I was made to wait till 8pm for the final parcel.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes.

Good man.

I take it that the plan to do the shopping after a "quick further pint" in the pub after the 'Boro game didn't quite work out then?

"A quick pint"? :lolol:

I had no idea THAT was the plan. That went well :D

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
Adds to the xmas excitment, will it, won't it?

Prime I have found generally reliable (I think they use Royal Mail). However I have had a nightmare xmas started and finished by Hermes who have managed to lose two laptops starting with the first one from Amazon. Just how do you manage to lose not one but two in the space of a couple of weeks?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Adds to the xmas excitment, will it, won't it?

Prime I have found generally reliable (I think they use Royal Mail). However I have had a nightmare xmas started and finished by Hermes who have managed to lose two laptops starting with the first one from Amazon. Just how do you manage to lose not one but two in the space of a couple of weeks?

Hermes are shit.
DPD are shit.
Yodel are UNBELIEVABLY shit.

Parcel Force / Royal Mail defintely the safest bet.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Not Amazon but I am still waiting on a phone, it was posted 1st class RM last Friday but says delivery between 21st and 24th, getting a little sweaty here as I can't find details of a tracker. Although it could be at home now anyway.. :fingerscrossed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here