Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a win v Bournemouth but defeat v BHA obsessed ‘The Chels’

Would you take a win v Bournemouth but defeat v BHA obsessed ‘The Chels’

• Yes

Votes: 98 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 44 31.0%

• Total voters

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
No way, the cups are a great chance for us to win something and I really don’t want to lose to Chelsea.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It has to be win both. I really want to beat Bournemouth and keep pushing up the Prem to increase the gap between us and Chelsea. I don't really care about the Carabao, but I don't want to go out to Chelsea. It's such fun watching them struggle.

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Carabou cup a distraction. Maybe play kids with PL the priority to finish top 5/6 again for me

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
It has to be win both. I really want to beat Bournemouth and keep pushing up the Prem to increase the gap between us and Chelsea. I don't really care about the Carabao, but I don't want to go out to Chelsea. It's such fun watching them struggle.
If they win, it means they have to play more games. Want them to play lots of domestic games as they’re not playing Europe

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Carabou cup a distraction. Maybe play kids with PL the priority to finish top 5/6 again for me

Really? I don’t get this view at all. When did we last win a cup? Why are we suddenly too good to take this seriously? It sounds just like the Spurs fans complaining about the Europa Conference league even though they haven’t been in danger of winning anything since time began.

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
This is the best squad we have probably ever had and some are saying we shouldn't bother about the Carabao. I would love it so much to see us lift a trophy not least for Tony Bloom and I'm pretty sure he'd have that every day against finishing fourth in the league.

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Really? I don’t get this view at all. When did we last win a cup? Why are we suddenly too good to take this seriously? It sounds just like the Spurs fans complaining about the Europa Conference league even though they haven’t been in danger of winning anything since time began.
I get that….. look at injuries we have and fixtures for next 3 weeks.
We can’t realistically compete on all 4 fronts, so something has to give.
Will we prioritise carabou cup, or rest players for villa in PL?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Living in Dorset, as I do, let's hope the result tomorrow gives me bragging rights,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,although a lot of the people here support the usual top six suspects...............

Where are you based out of interest?

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Sorry, I'm in the De Zerbi "all four fronts" camp.

Yes, I'm realistic, but I can dream. And I don't want our Europa League trophy feeling lonely in the cabinet :lol:

I might not be so enthusiastic if it were against a decent lower-league side, and I wouldn't mind going out to one later on. But this is Chelsea, ffs! Whoever we put out, we're basically playing against our B team :moo:

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
I get that….. look at injuries we have and fixtures for next 3 weeks.
We can’t realistically compete on all 4 fronts, so something has to give.
Will we prioritise carabou cup, or rest players for villa in PL?
No brainer, rest players for the Chelsea game. Villa is a big game that will really see where we are heading in the league this year.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I want to win them both... at this stage of the cup. I agree that fixture congestion later in the season would be a problem so I won’t mind if we lose later. The league has to be our first priority though ...finish in the top 6 and have another crack at Europe.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I just don’t want to lose ever again to either Bournemouth or Chelsea.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Why on earth has anyone said yes we'll take a loss to Chelsea. 66%!!!!!

Weirdness and I'll be honest, I didn't not see that poll result coming! Obviously I want us to win both. We could win the league cup. So let's give it a proper go. Chelsea will rest players as well,and also they're shit, so we don't need our starting 11 (whatever that is) to win.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Why on earth has anyone said yes we'll take a loss to Chelsea. 66%!!!!!

Weirdness and I'll be honest, I didn't not see that poll result coming! Obviously I want us to win both. We could win the league cup. So let's give it a proper go. Chelsea will rest players as well,and also they're shit, so we don't need our starting 11 (whatever that is) to win.
Because I want to win in the Premier and not a nonsense cup like the carabou Cup or whatever you call it. Its not rocket science

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here