Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a win v Bournemouth but defeat v BHA obsessed ‘The Chels’

Would you take a win v Bournemouth but defeat v BHA obsessed ‘The Chels’

• Yes

Votes: 98 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 44 31.0%

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not a fan of those questions but as it popped in my head……..

I think i would. Muff a bit of a thorn in our side over the last few decade, and think we’ll rotate hugely against Chelsea. Would love for a proper run in the league cup but it’s very early stages still… That said a lot of decent sides play eachother in this round……..

Tough one.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm really not that interested in the domestic cups this season. The league should be our top priority and I'd prefer a run in Europe over a cup run.
Just imagine the fixture congestion if we go on a run in all 4 competitions. Our players would be knackered and the risk of injuries would surely rise.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Well they are not getting anywhere near the league this season , not in Europe so this is 1 of 2 chances for them so I guess they will be all in for it.
Having said that it would be so funny to beat them.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not a fan of those questions but as it popped in my head……..

I think i would. Muff a bit of a thorn in our side over the last few decade, and think we’ll rotate hugely against Chelsea. Would love for a proper run in the league cup but it’s very early stages still… That said a lot of decent sides play eachother in this round……..

Tough one.
Oh @Sheebo today was going oh so well and you had to mention Albions West London feeder club ;)

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
A Carabao Cup run will need to be sacrificed this season. Chelsea will be desperate to beat us as they are trying to start some sort of rivalry but I doubt we’ll care much about the match so will put out a very young team.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
League cup is least important competition for us this season so points against Bournemouth please.

However if we manage to beat Chelsea at their place with a 3rd string 11 I would not complain

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Love how all of us (incl me) are disregarding the Coca Cola cup a little bit here, yet RDZ in his changing room speech straight after securing Europa went on about all 4 comps and competing in all 🤣

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Living in Dorset, as I do, let's hope the result tomorrow gives me bragging rights,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,although a lot of the people here support the usual top six suspects...............

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
No.

The defeat at Charlton still runs deep with RDZ so the League Cup will be as much a priority as anything else.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Although I’d love to spank Chelsea in the cup, I think it means more to them after what’s happening over the last year, and no doubt Twitter will be awash with Lagos blues telling us to know our place. Save that for the league.
Muff need to be sent packing along the coast back to sandbags.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here