Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a guaranteed point against Palace right now?

Would you take a guaranteed point against Palace right now?

• Yes, a point would do me just fine

Votes: 58 21.9%
  • No, shit or bust

Votes: 207 78.1%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
giphy.gif

THIS is what I want to see tomorrow.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If he scores I won’t begrudge him celebrating, he’s paid to score goals for Brighton now. Sincerely hope he doesn’t score obviously.

I wish I hadn't written "FFS (og)" earlier.

Given what's happened between the sides, it's exactly the sort of thing that could happen.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whether he outwardly shows it, we'll know he's celebrating really. Like when he tweeted his delight when they conceded to Bournemouth and all the little Palace flowers lost their shit.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I wish I hadn't written "FFS (og)" earlier.

Given what's happened between the sides, it's exactly the sort of thing that could happen.
I don't fancy Murray taking a penalty in front of the South Stand.

Give the ball to Pascal, Glenn.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
With all due respect to Bozza, probably the stupidest clucking thread you've ever started. The only people voting yes are surely Palace trolls, and talking of that, get voting on these if you haven't already:

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=272924

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=272931

I read about as far as some clown saying they 'ended the rivalry in 2013'. Which was like 2 posts down or something.

No wonder the neutral can't take the rivalry seriously with ignorant bellends like that on the other side, ****ing embarassment.

I see on the other link that there's still a desperate old bunch trying to claim that Millwall are their rivals, just as we have a few claiming Pompey are ours.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I read about as far as some clown saying they 'ended the rivalry in 2013'. Which was like 2 posts down or something.

No wonder the neutral can't take the rivalry seriously with ignorant bellends like that on the other side, ****ing embarassment.

I see on the other link that there's still a desperate old bunch trying to claim that Millwall are their rivals, just as we have a few claiming Pompey are ours.
Millwall were there main rivals before the 1970s, to be fair. Equally, we always used to look towards Portsmouth. In both cases (but especially ours) it was unrequited, Portsmouth have only ever been bothered with Southampton, so that'll be one of the reasons we have a mutual loathing.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't fancy Murray taking a penalty in front of the South Stand.

Give the ball to Pascal, Glenn.

Whilst I take your point - that would be torture - I'd like him to take FOUR of them.

Let's bury the ghosts of Andy Johnson AND Kelvin Morton, in one night :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With all due respect to Bozza, probably the stupidest clucking thread you've ever started. The only people voting yes are surely Palace troll

They aren't.

And although I voted the other way, I do think I'd just take a point now. A win for them gives them a massive boost for their scrap to get off the bottom, and gives us a big kick in the gonads.

As much as I want a win, and I so badly do, I don't want to lose. I'd happily give them just the one point to keep them down there and us with an 8 point cushion.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
They aren't.

And although I voted the other way, I do think I'd just take a point now. A win for them gives them a massive boost for their scrap to get off the bottom, and gives us a big kick in the gonads.

As much as I want a win, and I so badly do, I don't want to lose. I'd happily give them just the one point to keep them down there and us with an 8 point cushion.

Agree with all of that. I dont think it is a must win game, their form worries me however it is a must not lose game

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Never.

They're not getting away with it that easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here