Would you swap your other half for a better, newer model?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The question only has one logical answer, which is YES.

"Would you swap for something BETTER?" The answer is YES, because if you think something is better than what you have then clearly you don't value what you have highly enough.

Hope that helps

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So after all these years, she's still 10 years younger than you.
It's still not clear if she was that much younger before they met though.

Obviously I wouldn't swap my wife for anyone, she's just about perfect. She's very clever, kind, funny, really pretty and fit too. I just wish she'd sleep around less.

biddles911

May 12, 2014
I'm happy to spend the rest of my life with my wife, however, her dislike of football is a negative point - I have no-one I can chat to about my post-match analysis.

I'm guessing this was one reason NSC was invented....

You're lucky. My wife insists on trying to talk about football to show interest but it's pretty painful trying to explain complex stuff like 442 and goal difference...

And to answer the original question; of course not, she's a babe (not literally, of course, or Adam Johnson might have tapped her up....). Anyway, I don't think Kelly Brook is available, is she?!

Just joking sweetheart if you read this thread. Xx

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm happy to spend the rest of my life with my wife, however, her dislike of football is a negative point - I have no-one I can chat to about my post-match analysis.

I'm guessing this was one reason NSC was invented....

I don't get the attraction of having a wife/girlfriend that likes football. She'd be wanting to come to games and stuff and potentially put a dampener on epic away days. We have mates for that stuff.

All you need is a bird that understands football. This being that she shouldn't organise anything on a Saturday afternoon, and that any Tuesday evenings need to be checked before hand. My missus is brilliant at this stuff: I didn't mention it at all, but as soon as she saw the trailer for the Leeds match on SSN on Monday morning, she knew my plans for the evening.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Never, ever swap the wife. Coming up to 33 years marriage so we're 'familiar'.

I'd sell the kids in a heartbeat....they're a pain in the arse

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
For 20 years those 3 special words have kept us together .....................................Child Support Agency
Only joking she's a blinder

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
What a stupid thread !
As if anyone on a public forum is going to yes to that.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What a stupid thread !
As if anyone on a public forum is going to yes to that.
I had the same thought. I don't think that the people posting give a good representation. I know plenty of blokes that are in miserable relationships and only stay with their wives because they're too scared of being single and/or losing contact with their kids.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I had the same thought. I don't think that the people posting give a good representation. I know plenty of blokes that are in miserable relationships and only stay with their wives because they're too scared of being single and/or losing contact with their kids.

Very true that !

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Yes defo ............... except; although I could trade for newer model it most certainly would not and could not be better than my current model. So I will stick with the one I am lucky to have if it`s all the same to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports