Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you swap your other half for a better, newer model?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It kind of depends how much she "kicks off" when I go to the Sheffield Wednesday game this coming Tuesday. Apparently ,it's her birthday that day. Perhaps I'll ask her if she wants to see the game as well.

Urgh, that's and awkward one. Glad my wife's birthday is in June!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Coincidentally, it's my birthday on Tuesday as well. I am going to the football.

I'll be out for my birthday meal on Wednesday. Why not suggest this arrangement to her?

:)

You're asking him to ask his wife out for a birthday meal with you on Weds? Good luck with that - could prove costly.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No because she is my right hand and without that I would be severely handicapped plus at my age I couldn't cope with a newer model especially if very much newer like 30- 40 years

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm happy to spend the rest of my life with my wife, however, her dislike of football is a negative point - I have no-one I can chat to about my post-match analysis.

I'm guessing this was one reason NSC was invented....

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't think I could comfortably go through a spell holding in all this wind again. My current love called me fetid the night before last, lovingly. Am on some iron tablets at the minute and by jingo the black tarry stools they promised are creating a heavy and repugnant stench with every meagre pwarp. Of course, when I feel one approaching, I get as close to the girlfriend as possible. To have to have 6 months of stink-free politeness to begin to get to this cruel level of enjoyment again I couldn't live with really.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't think I could comfortably go through a spell holding in all this wind again. My current love called me fetid the night before last, lovingly. Am on some iron tablets at the minute and by jingo the black tarry stools they promised are creating a heavy and repugnant stench with every meagre pwarp. Of course, when I feel one approaching, I get as close to the girlfriend as possible. To have to have 6 months of stink-free politeness to begin to get to this cruel level of enjoyment again I couldn't live with really.

You are God's gift.

I'm sure this post alone will have a queue forming at your front door.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Not looking to sign a new one but if the opportunity arises to improve on what I've got then it's something I would have to think about.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Yes, of course.

I'd have definitely swapped the 2nd half on Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here