Who Partners Greer

• Lewis

Votes: 44 20.8%
  • Adam

Votes: 168 79.2%

• Total voters

Leebrighton

Aug 8, 2012
How comes you don't point out facts like Bruno getting beat front post for readings goal and all you see to do is pin point ONE mistake dunk has done against the champions of Europe. Dunk is 10 times the player of elabd. If he was better dunk wouldn't be starting. He's been amazing every game he has played and is still so young. Some of your comments guys are hilarious

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
El Abd all the way. I think those who still think he's rubbish base their opinions solely on the fact that he looks.like a thug.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
How comes you don't point out facts like Bruno getting beat front post for readings goal and all you see to do is pin point ONE mistake dunk has done against the champions of Europe. Dunk is 10 times the player of elabd. If he was better dunk wouldn't be starting. He's been amazing every game he has played and is still so young. Some of your comments guys are hilarious

Hi Lewis :wave:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
The Egyptian international for me

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton

Nearly 78% for AEA....hmmmmm

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Dunk made two or three calamitous mistakes on Saturday and I don't think the fact that they were against Chelsea is at all relevant.
Looks that way doesn't it!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
as it stands,both are at the very limits of there ability in the championship

adam,maybe could cut it as a full back,but not centre half at this level,let's have a reality check,he's not in the same class as wayne bridge

lewis has time on his side,could improve and become a very good championship centre half,but he's far from the finished article,been talked up too much in my view

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
El-Abd for me as he has improved massively under Gus and IMO is our best defender now.

Thinking of the future though I would also like to see the two of them played together a bit more this season to see how that works.

Leebrighton

Aug 8, 2012
It's not our opinions that count. It's gus's. In gus we trust. The footballer over the 'egyptian international' any day

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's not our opinions that count. It's gus's. In gus we trust. The footballer over the 'egyptian international' any day

And let's see what Gus does in our first couple of competitive matches shall we ;-)

D

Deleted member 2719

Dunk will one day surpass El Abd's ability, possibly be a decent Premier League centrehalf one day... but not yet. Adam for me

Exactly this.

Adam is the current man for a stable and SOLID defence.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Personally I'm not so sure about Greer at times - but Dunk makes the most obvious mistakes and there are many of them. He's young and the supposed queue of top clubs wanting his signature never materialised. Maybe the Anfield own goal live on TV was not easy to hide.....

If it is Dunk or El Abd - right now it's El Abd - but I also want to feel more confident about Greer on certain occasions too.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If Dunk does not play he will never get " better " than El-Abd.

I already think he is.

Its great we have 3 centre halfs that are of great quality.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

If we didn't have opinions there wouldn't be much point in this site, I don't think many really believe that they know better than Gus.

Although I'd plump for AEA I'll not be vaguely upset or surprised if he goes for Dunk.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
to sum it up for me i put it like this. Rate them both highly, but when I see the line up I feel more confident with AEA in the starting line up than Dunk. I like the physical side of his game and we need that as we dont have anyone else that can do it, strikers hate him which is great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports