Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would You Start Knockaert Tomorrow?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well if the manager is true to his word and says we must do everything we can to win then yes he will start , if he doesn't start then i can only assume CH tells porkies .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Definitely not

Look how easy he is to wind up. Teams will target this now to try and get a reaction from him now to get him sent off. Tomorrow is too big a game to take that chance

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes, preferably with Bruno. Him and March on the wings please. Like the Wolves game I would go with pretty much last seasons team, except maybe Bernardo instead of Bong as our emphasis needs to be on attack.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
My thoughts exactly, he's proved time and time again, he's a temperamental liability, losing a player 1-0 upmwith 10m to go is one thing . . . .losing a player after 10m at 0-0 is inexcusable, and that's Knockhaert (and sometimes Stephens) if they're over hyped/wound up.

Definitely not

Look how easy he is to wind up. Teams will target this now to try and get a reaction from him now to get him sent off. Tomorrow is too big a game to take that chance

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Definitely not

Rather depressingly much the same could be said of Andone, which only leaves one option.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
If we are going to look for breakaway goals, then we need players who can actually break away - Knocky, Andone & March. If we are going to participate in a snail race, then it will be Murray, Ali J & Locadia.

If I could play eleven Knockaerts I would

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yes, we don't have too many gamechangers. Indeed, anyone who can get us a winner tomorrow will attain legend status, such is the importance of the 3 points.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I seem to be arguing with everyone tonight, maybe I should log off and come back tomorrow :smile:
No, now's the time to push forward relentlessly!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I wouldn't start him even if he was our only fit makeshift wingback.
I guess your management skills are a little lacking then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here