Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you RELISH OR HATE an Albion vs Palace Play off final

Would you relish or hate an Albion vs Palace Play off Final?

• I'm an Albion fan I'd love it

Votes: 88 59.5%
  • I'm an Albion fan I'd hate it

Votes: 52 35.1%
  • I'm a Palace fan, I'd love it

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • I'm a Palace fan I'd hate it

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Would love it as a football match with so much at stake, but would probably get pissed off with the build up on here with all the keyboard warriors out in force beforehand. Be fine if the football does the talking!

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Would love it. Imagine walking up Wembley way after beating them knowing their best players will all leave in the summer! Perfection

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
One step at a time, get in a play off spot first !

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
lol

Let us know how that goes :lolol::facepalm:

2nd, third or fourth for us this season. Doubt you'll make the top 6. Cardiff, Palace, Hull, Leicester, Watford and Middlesbrough for me.
Do you work at Abergavenny train station?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Will i get banned again if i comment?

No feel free,but please vote "I'm a palace fan and would hate it" we look like pansies - i say bring it forth,if you can keep/stay up with us,your fading quicker than a chocolate kettle

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We're aiming for automatic , you can battle it out in the play off lottery.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The only thing worse than losing to them in the PO final (which we would obviously bottle)

Is the semi final where we would bottle it TWICE.

We will bottle the amex game meanimg that it could be FOUR times they beat us in ome season :ohmy:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We're aiming for automatic , you can battle it out in the play off lottery.

I,m aiming for £10m in my bank account by 7pm tonight

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Poyet is clearly a closet Palace because he is yet to put out a team of players who look motivated to even compete in the matches, let alone possibly win them so our chances of going up in that play off would be terrible. Nailed on for Murray to score a hattrick.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Poyet is clearly a closet Palace because he is yet to put out a team of players who look motivated to even compete in the matches, let alone possibly win them so our chances of going up in that play off would be terrible. Nailed on for Murray to score a hattrick.

Poyet is no fool,he is stealthly plotting the down fall of The Eagles in a Play Off final-those of us with vision can see this.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Love it, would be the biggest match of my life. Unless we got to the champs league final.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Love it, would be the biggest match of my life. Unless we got to the champs league final.

Now that is the spirit!! Be mine too,next best to playing them in an FAC Final.

Please note that for all the bravado,i would fancy the game big time,but...............you would fine me in the observation ward of your local hospital if we lost,such would be the trauma to my soul....

I might not recover,still in life that's the price you pay for true love-

Picture it

CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY OFF FINAL 2013
BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION FC V CRYSTAL PALACE FC
WEMBLEY

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Now that is the spirit!! Be mine too,next best to playing them in an FAC Final.

Please note that for all the bravado,i would fancy the game big time,but...............you would fine me in the observation ward of your local hospital if we lost,such would be the trauma to my soul....

I might not recover,still in life that's the price you pay for true love-

Picture it

CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY OFF FINAL 2013
BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION FC V CRYSTAL PALACE FC
WEMBLEY

Exactly, (if we win) it would go down in history. To get to the big time, we beat palace, first time in years sending them spiralling down the divisions with their top notch players having to move on & setting us up in the prem. Tis what dreams are made of.

FBI

Oct 28, 2012
I would love it and nothing would be better than breaking their hearts at wembley. :albion2:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I would rather finish seventh than lose to them as long as we beat Arsenal and win the FA cup and go up next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here