Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you RELISH OR HATE an Albion vs Palace Play off final

Would you relish or hate an Albion vs Palace Play off Final?

• I'm an Albion fan I'd love it

Votes: 88 59.5%
  • I'm an Albion fan I'd hate it

Votes: 52 35.1%
  • I'm a Palace fan, I'd love it

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • I'm a Palace fan I'd hate it

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Best time to win a single game and laud it over them what-ever the result of others recently. We finished above them last season and this season be even sweeter if we smashed them up in the game that mattered most.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Was thinking about this very thing last night ........and came to conclusion this is bound to happen in the semi finals ! If was to be the final feel it could really spoil what should be a family day out.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I'm saving my first game at new Wembley for when Brighton play there
For the winner to get into the Premiership and against Palace is surely the dream match
This poll should be 100%, where has all the courage gone

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
If we win, it would be in the top two Albion games ever. If we lose, the very worse game ever.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'm saving my first game at new Wembley for when Brighton play there
For the winner to get into the Premiership and against Palace is surely the dream match
This poll should be 100%, where has all the courage gone

Disappeared at Selhurst in December :nono:

Nothing seems to go right for us against them nowadays.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I would hate it as they are bound to beat us. My heart would stop during the match!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
All known form points directly at a Crystal Palace win. That said, it would be massive. Can you imagine all those Albion and Palace old boys together at Wembley.....:lolol:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Good question, shame Palace won't be in the top 6.
Don't forget to wave as we pass them going up the table.

lol

Let us know how that goes :lolol::facepalm:

2nd, third or fourth for us this season. Doubt you'll make the top 6. Cardiff, Palace, Hull, Leicester, Watford and Middlesbrough for me.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Hate it because they would probably win and never let it lie, just because of them.

Any other team we would probably beat, just not them......or Stoke if they were in this league.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Palace on current form are set to finish outside the top 10 we might sneak a play off spot 2 wins from 10 for them,we have 1 more win to our name during the same period and i know it's just been Christmas but we can't stop giving points away.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace on current form are set to finish outside the top 10 we might sneak a play off spot 2 wins from 10 for them,we have 1 more win to our name during the same period and i know it's just been Christmas but we can't stop giving points away.

There's plenty of twists and turns to come. We're on a bad run, but write us off at your peril .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here