Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you fight a midget ?

Dandyman

In London village.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On the subject of unusually sized people, would you fight this guy?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080213/ts_afp/mexicohealthobesity_080213061457

Manuel Aribe of Mexico, who was until recently, the world's fattest man, at a shade under 90 stone. I wonder who holds this prestigious title now? And how do you get to be 90 stone without dropping dead on the spot? Anyway, he's now down to a svelte 45 stone or so, and is celebrating, according to Associated Press by leaving his house for the first time in five years...on the back of a flat bed truck, having been lifted off his bed by a crane.

"I feel great" he says. "The doctors say I'm healthier than ever". :lolol:

Shouldn't laugh...I know his obesity is probably an illness or something...but come on!

Jan 30, 2008
Picture the scene:

Your in a queue at a Bar/Pub and your having a good night out so far.
Someone is pushing into you and its really annoying, you let it pass for a while but it keeps on happening
So you turn around and say 'look mate could you please stop it' this is when you notice the person bumping into you is a midget
Hes about 30 years of age, and is about 4 foot, hes near enough the same body / height / weight as an average 13 year old lad
He starts getting really angry for no reason, insults your partner etc, hes a complete knobhead and then he offers you outside for a fight
You know that the midget is gonna be punching well above his weight, you can easily take him in the fight, but do you fight him?

is this your valentines night out???

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Picture the scene:

Your in a queue at a Bar/Pub and your having a good night out so far.
Someone is pushing into you and its really arousing, you let it pass for a while but it keeps on happening
So you turn around and this is when you notice the person bumping into you is a midget
Shes about 30 years of age, and is about 4 foot, shes near enough the same body / height / weight as an average 13 year old lady
She starts getting really saucy for no reason, shes a complete slapper and then she offers you outside for a blowjob
You know that the midget is gonna be just about the right height, you'll easily take her, but do you?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
index-midget-lg.jpg

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
At just 2ft 9in, Indian muscleman Aditya 'Romeo' Dev is the world's smallest bodybuilder. Pint-sized Romeo is well-known in his hometown of Phagwara, India - for his ability to lift 1.5kg dumbbells'

:lol:
now, not being funny, but thats like a bag and a half of sugar. I'm sure i could have done that when I was 3 or 4 years old which is about that height isnt it?
and 1.5k of his 9k weight? thats pathetic

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
David Brent: "Look whether or not Anton is indeed a midget, or a dwarf-"

Alex: "No he’s a midget"

David: "What’s the difference?"

Alex: "A dwarf is someone who has disproportionately short arms and legs"

David: "Oh I know the ones"

Alex: "It’s caused by a hormone deficiency"

David: "Yeah… bloody hormones"

Alex: "A midget is still a dwarf but their arms and legs are in proportion"