Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you fight a midget ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Picture the scene:

Your in a queue at a Bar/Pub and your having a good night out so far.
Someone is pushing into you and its really annoying, you let it pass for a while but it keeps on happening
So you turn around and say 'look mate could you please stop it' this is when you notice the person bumping into you is a midget
Hes about 30 years of age, and is about 4 foot, hes near enough the same body / height / weight as an average 13 year old lad
He starts getting really angry for no reason, insults your partner etc, hes a complete knobhead and then he offers you outside for a fight
You know that the midget is gonna be punching well above his weight, you can easily take him in the fight, but do you fight him?

Last edited:

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Absolutely!
If he's big enough to dish the insults, he's "big" enough to take the consequences.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think you would just have to pick him up and place him outside.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Picture the scene:

Your in a queue at a Bar/Pub and your having a good night out so far.
Someone is pushing into you and its really annoying, you let it pass for a while but it keeps on happening
So you turn around and say 'look mate could you please stop it' this is when you notice the person bumping into you is a midget
Hes about 30 years of age, and is about 5 foot, hes near enough the same body / height / weight as an average 13 year old lad
He starts getting really angry for no reason, insults your partner etc, hes a complete knobhead and then he offers you outside for a fight
You know that the midget is gonna be punching well above his weight, you can easily take him in the fight, but do you fight him?

Well if he just insulted me probably just laugh too much but insulting the wife i would give him a friendly slap to put him back in his place

Wasn't Dean Cox was it? :D

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
It would also give you much credence in any potential "have you ever fought a midget?" NSC poll

federicoed-up

Feb 7, 2008
I'd batter him. 5ft isn't a midget. He's just a short man, and all short men have bad attitudes because they're so short.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
5ft isn't midget territory! This bloke is though, and is apparently the world's smallest body builder. Would you fight him??

TinyBAR1202_468x624.jpg

At just 2ft 9in, Indian muscleman Aditya 'Romeo' Dev is the world's smallest bodybuilder. Pint-sized Romeo is well-known in his hometown of Phagwara, India - for his ability to lift 1.5kg dumbbells - despite his overall 9kg body weight.

Every day, crowds flock to the local gym to the see the mini-muscleman in training. Unlike many dwarfs, Romeo is well proportioned, with a head circumference of 15in and a chest measurement of 20in.

Romeo said: "I've been training as a bodybuilder for the last two years and by now I think I must be the strongest dwarf in the world.

"I have always been fit but since I started working out, I have become famous for my strength.

"My size has never stopped me. I train with dumbbells and do aerobics and dance. People are always pleased to see me. I have been invited on TV shows and dance on stage."

His trainer Ranjeet Pal spents hours helping his 19-year-old protege build his small muscles to perfection.

"Because of his small size, I don't assign him hard exercises. But Romeo trains more or less the same as anyone else and he's much more determined.

"When he first started, I insisted he did a month of basic exercises like aerobics, push-ups and basic gymnastics to prepare his body.

"After that, I made lightweight dumbbells and taught him basic weight-lifting exercises to shape his biceps and triceps. His size and his weight were taken care of so that he never hurt himself."

Determined Romeo is hoping to have an entertainment career after performing in many local TV shows.

He said: "I earn good money through my dance and bodybuilding shows but being rich doesn't interest me.

"My dream is to travel a lot - I want to perform in London with my idol, Jazzy-B."

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Midgetia
(A Humorous and Totally False Account of Midgets)

Why are midgets and dwarves so small?
They are miniature humans, not so tall.

With tiny legs and little arms
big heads and lots of charm.

One day the public will see
that a midget's life is no jubilee.

People think that because of their height
that they can give midgets the sleight.

When will people realize
that they are ruining midget's lives?

Midgets, petite they may be
are just the same as you and me.

They walk, run, sprint and crawl
even though they are not tall.

Midgets function as normal folk
but people fun at them poke.

But one day the midgets will rise
and to most it will be a surprise.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i got LAMBASTED(is that how you spell it!?) in southampton just before xmas when after a few to many bottles of wine i went to a club and as the 'xmas goodies' were being dished out i pushed a midget girl out of the way with my knees. sadly being 6ft 5 and quite gangly i didnt get away with the crime....though i did get a mince pie!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Best line of Extras EVER in the Daniel Radcliffe episode:

'This is Warrick'
'Where... Ooh Midget!'

Ha ha ha

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Scott McGleish and Leon Knight were encouraged to train together to form a deadly partnership for the League Two playoff contenders.

Attachments

• scottleon.JPG
    scottleon.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 179

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here