Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you eat MORE fish if bones weren't an issue?

Do you eat much fish and are bones an issue?

• I do eat at least two portions of fish a week and bones don't bother me

Votes: 29 26.6%
  • I eat two portions of fish a week but the bones do frustrate me

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • I eat fish regularly though not twice a week and bones aren't a problem

Votes: 20 18.3%
  • I eat fish regularly though not twice a week however I might eat more were it not for the bones

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • I eat fish less regularly but it's not the bones preventing me from eating more

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • I eat fish less regularly but would eat more were it not for the bones

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I don't like fish, bones or no bones

Votes: 14 12.8%

• Total voters

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'll bow to everyone else's greater knowledge but I'm not 100% convinced.

They certainly weren't 'sport fish', I could have walked down the jetty, reached over and picked one up!!!

I decided to not mention that to the 'all the gear' fisherman about 100 yards further down the river. :lol:

I only ever went fishing as a kid . . . Mostly aged 9-12 when we lived on a WWII MTB, I used to go for mackerel and bass off Shoreham harbour arm . . .or mullet off the end of our home/boat up,river , in Shoreham, Caught the odd bass, mackerels literally jumped on the feathers, but Mullet . . . .slipperier than Tory mp's. Apparently they taste crap and are loaded with needle like bones . . . . When I foul hooked one I gave it to the cat. He nibbled round the edges!

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Shell fish are awesome for making soups. I'm surprised there isn't more around in the UK. I like my fish simply grilled, or dried and grilled. Lush.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here