Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you be disappointed with 9th place this season?

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
You’d surely wouldn’t sell our soul for one piece of silver?

There’s no way I wouldn’t want even one season in the Championship League again, even if it did mean winning the FA Cup - the loss of revenue for us means it would be a Pyrrhic victory - we’d have to sell players to stay afloat so probably wouldn’t even get through the group stages of the Europa Cup. 😕
Our soul? No.
But being in the Premier League is temporary. Actually winning something is permanent.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Would I be disappointed? Yes. Because I have absolutely loved our European adventure, and next season wouldn't be the same without it.

Would 9th place be a bad season? No, not at all. 3 seasons in a row in the top 10 in the Premier League should be absolute dreamland for any Albion fan.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We can win our mini league, overhaul Utd, West Ham and Saudi and finish 6th.

To do this, a lot would have to go right. The steady stream of injuries would have to slow to a trickle and some of our less in form players, Estupinan, Ferguson would have to rediscover their mojo. We are also asking a huge amount from Gilmour and Gross to play all those games, so I imagine Baleba and Milner would have to come in at times and perform well.

I won't be disappointed with 9th. I would be with bottom half

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here