Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you accept a draw tonight if it meant a win on Saturday against THEM?

Would you accept a DRAW v Luton if it meant beating Palace?

• Yes - You utter buffoon, a win vs Palace is VITAL

Votes: 109 50.5%
  • No - You cretin, we can win both, I'm not happy drawing against LUTON

Votes: 99 45.8%
  • Father Ted

Votes: 8 3.7%

• Total voters

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
So you'd be happy with a win tonight and a draw against Palace, maintaining our clear superiority - but you wouldn't be happy with a draw tonight and win against Palace (same number of points)?

Is there something in the water?
The water's fine. :)

It's not that I wouldn't be happy, but given the option, I'd personally prefer an away win tonight against prime relegation candidates, the likes of whom we often seem to struggle to put away.
It's less about the points, but more of a statement of being able to dispatch teams that are in or around the bottom 3.

Palace will stay up anyway as they always do regardless of Saturday.
They're nothing special these days and contribute little. The Premier League's equivalent of lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold.
Besides, they can be beaten at home next year after our annual 1-1 draw at Selhurst.
They're not going anywhere soon in more than one respect.

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I will take what I am given, not a lot I can do about it if we lose both, is there? But if some law says we can only win one, then at home to Palace is the one.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
This is an VERY OUTRAGEOUS, I accepted to lose in the FA Cup so I’m already owed a win at Luton. I DEMAND two wins with no more negotiations or counter offers.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
About that win away...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My season ticket renewal letter arrived today.

If we don’t get six points then I’m invading the pitch with that letter planted in my bum crack and I’m going to present to RDZ!
*gets camera ready*

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
My season ticket renewal letter arrived today.

If we don’t get six points then I’m invading the pitch with that letter planted in my bum crack and I’m going to present to RDZ!

6 points or I’m out!
Look out for me on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here